• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Death From Above Tournament
10-01-2007, 12:29 AM,
RE: Death From Above Tournament
ping:smoke:
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2007, 10:15 PM,
I'll sign up.

Moez
North Vancouver, BC
10-06-2007, 09:06 AM,
ping:smoke:
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
10-07-2007, 02:24 PM,
Please count me in-this would be my first tournament action.

Thanks,

Bill
10-07-2007, 08:40 PM,
Got you Bill Thanks cheers

I'll kick off the tourny as soon as I match everyone up, that should be by this evening Big Grin Thanks for signing up gents This will be a good one :2guns:

Gary
10-08-2007, 12:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2007, 12:05 AM by Tide1.)
The player matchups has been posted on the web site http://home.comcast.net/~tide1/index3.htm Good Luck Gents cheers

Tide1
10-08-2007, 10:08 AM,
Is it still possible to get into the tournament? Or is it too late once its started?
10-08-2007, 12:01 PM,
Bill I have just the opponent for you Sgt. Barker Email sent out to both of you Big Grin Good luck Gents.

Gary
10-08-2007, 02:04 PM,
Great to be in.
My first opponent the Aussie Peter777-had an E-mail breakdown with me before.
I am sure my brother-in-law the vaunted BILCO would act as middleman with Peter777-so we could forward our E-mails through him, if that is alright.
Also is the first scenario-a stock scenario-I didn't spot it among the HTH approved list?

Thanks,

Bill
10-09-2007, 02:15 AM,
If you have to use carrier pigeons that's fine Bill ;) The first scenario is stock so it should be on you game CD. Good Luck Sir Big Grin cheers

Gary