• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Future awards clarification
09-13-2007, 05:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-30-2008, 03:38 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: Future awards clarification
The Coil Wrote:Anyway, why do people need awards? I think most people do what they're doing for the love of CM

They're perfectly free to decline any award they win, i'll give it to somebody else.. :)

PS - Koen I posted your CM Scenario Designer Trophy off to you yesterday (Tues), the woman in the post office said it'll take about 4 days to arrive.. :)
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2007, 05:12 AM,
Ummm guys track and Field was a computer game. You know the one where you hammer 2 buttons to make your guy go faster??
09-13-2007, 05:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2007, 05:31 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Bootie Wrote:Ummm guys track and Field was a computer game. You know the one where you hammer 2 buttons to make your guy go faster??

And there was an Olympics game where you had to waggle your joystick like crazy to make them run fast..
09-13-2007, 05:31 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:[Image: trophies.jpg]

Actually I was petty good but judging by your trophy haul your the master.
09-13-2007, 05:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2007, 05:42 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Bootie Wrote:Actually I was petty good but judging by your trophy haul your the master

They're not mine mate,that's just a trophy catalogue page. I think the only material things I've ever won in my life are 'The Observers Book of Aircraft 1958' at school speech day, and a can of shandy for coming 20th in a cyclo-cross race..
PS - Oh and a silver trophy for topping the Rugged Defense CM ladder in 2003..
So I'm multi-talented, I can identify 50-year-old aircraft, I can ride a bike in mud and I can make my little CM men and tanks run around shooting their guns.. :)
09-13-2007, 07:19 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Koen I posted your CM Scenario Designer Trophy off to you yesterday (Tues), the woman in the post office said it'll take about 4 days to arrive.. :)
[Image: trophies.jpg]

cool:smoke:
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-13-2007, 11:22 AM,
Randy... alas man...

You are sick and ailing... I think you need to seriously consider passing on the torch of authority. Now POS has the time, the gumption and the energy, and lest I need say it, is a fair and reasonable fellow that would not at all use a position of power for his own individual personal vindication of philosophy (such as, the earth rotates around the POS, for one).

Therefore, let me be the first one to nominate Mick to replace you, so you can move out into the pasture, nurse your hobbled leg, dream about your glory days of racing, and bang chicks.

Let this be known that we would crown him "philosopher king" of the Blitz, with complete authority to act on the best interest of all blitz members, in altruistic fashion (if that is not tautological in implication). HE would thus have the full powers of a dictator, but because of his detachment from personal ego and complete and utter conviction of philanthropy, he would rule as a Greek utopian leader, much theorized, but never realized across the long path of human history: until now.

Besides, Mick has no m@d skillZ in tech, so can't create this utopia himself, and there is a perfectly good message board, ladder and club here, just waiting for POS to inherit, and like Lee Iacocca, turn this listing ship about.

So whaddya say? I feel foolish that nobody has picked up on his hinting as of yet, but because the idea is so fresh, logical and completly robust with sense, I do not feel at all abashed to do so.

Cheers!

Leto
09-13-2007, 12:20 PM,
You are a true prophet, Leto, and are truly the one destined to come in from the wilderness and lead us to the promised land of Mickdom.

How blind I was not to see this?
09-13-2007, 12:38 PM,
err...
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-13-2007, 02:01 PM,
Whatever website I take over, my powers would be total and absolute, you all gotta get your minds right, there'll be no failure to communicate..

Them clothes got laundry numbers on them. You remember your number and always wear the ones that has your number. Any man forgets his number spends a night in the box.

These here spoons you keep with you. Any man loses his spoon spends a night in the box.

You got a grudge against another man, you fight him Saturday afternoon. Any fighting in the building spends a night in the box.

First bell's at five minutes of eight when you will get in your bunk. Last bell is at eight. Any man not in his bunk at eight spends a night in the box.

There is no smoking in the prone position in bed. Any man caught smoking in the prone position in bed spends a night in the box.

You get two sheets. Every Saturday, you put the clean sheet on the top... the top sheet on the bottom... and the bottom sheet you turn in to the laundry boy. Any man turns in the wrong sheet spends a night in the box.

No one'll sit in the bunks with dirty pants on. Any man with dirty pants on sitting on the bunks spends a night in the box.

Any man don't bring back his empty pop bottle spends a night in the box.

Any man loud talking spends a night in the box.

You got questions, you come to me. I'm responsible for order in here. Any man don't keep order spends a night in the box ..

[Image: luke.jpg]