• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New HPS Game ?
09-13-2007, 07:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2007, 07:32 AM by Tide1.)
RE: New HPS Game ?
Imperial StormTrooper Eek
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2007, 10:06 AM,
Sgt Barker Wrote:WWII in Europe next, please.

What will be the title of the WWII east front game? There are so many good, evocative titles out there already.

"Dark Crusade"
"Trial of Strength"
"Fire in the East" & "Scorched Earth"
"Drang Nach Osten!" & "Unentschieden"
"Barbarossa"
"War Without Mercy"

And those unimaginative favorites:

"Russian Front"
"The Russian Campaign"
"War in the East"

Plus others I'm sure. What will HPS call theirs?

I am with you on this one. I have been playing a lot of TFB lately and it has such great potential for the East. If you look at the maps in TFB you can actually see Leningrad and Kiev.....I look forward to surrounding and destroying the vast hordes of the east...bring it on!
09-14-2007, 09:11 AM,
Hmmm....Glenn has not replied to this thread, and he usually will make some sort of cryptic pronouncement in these situations.

Thus, that is proof positive that a new game is in the works. Glenn's nose is to the grind-stone, working like a stevedor (sp?) under the grim tutalege of the mysterious John Tiller even as we speak.
09-14-2007, 09:59 AM,
Aolain Wrote:Hmmm....Glenn has not replied to this thread, and he usually will make some sort of cryptic pronouncement in these situations.

Well, I am here and reading every day - often more than once a day too.

However sometimes when I post stuff, people read it and take things the wrong way and .... well it can go downhill from there.

So I thought about it - had nothing to really add and figured I'd say nothing. But I confess to picking up the pace a little on the most active of the projects.

Glenn
Send this user an email
09-14-2007, 07:37 PM,
Rostov'41

Kiev'41

Baku'42

the most significant campaigns are already covered in the series
09-14-2007, 10:09 PM,