• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Normandy 750 turn Team Game
10-01-2007, 05:04 AM,
RE: Normandy 750 turn Team Game
I'd be glad to take the other Allied if still open - German if that's all that's left. I'm a busy guy but I can't imagine a better way to spend the three cold Alaska winter(s) it will take to play this game!
Shawn
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2007, 02:19 AM,
Guy's l remember PBEM the campaign game about 2 years ago almost to completion, correct me if l'm wrong but don't you use the default optional rules, especially the four Alternative one's.

Again l may be wrong but if you don't the Allies will walk this game.

An opponent tried this once, l asked him two or three times to restart with the default rules but to no avail, it really screws up the game big time in favour of the Allies.
10-02-2007, 04:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-02-2007, 04:56 AM by HMCS Rosthern.)
Please see my post from a few days ago. If you are using Volcano's alt scenarios, use the optional rules he specifies, which includes only the alternate assault resolution rule. If it is a stock scenario, then use all of the alternate rules.
10-02-2007, 05:00 AM,
VM Alt scenario optional rules list is in a sticky at the top of the page.
10-02-2007, 09:01 AM,
Thanks all that have replied. I'd ask that you take a moment to see what question we originally asked and not hijack the thread.

We are looking for two more players for this game, if you read the thread you'll notice the optional rules we are using and the mod.

If you are interested in playing we'd like to hear from you. And respectfully to those trying to help it is appreciated, but start a new thread. :cheeky:
10-02-2007, 05:10 PM,
I am willing to giv it a go. If i can play the allied.
10-04-2007, 01:36 AM,
You're in, thank you.

I have the turn, I'll process and send to the allied side this evening.

Still looking for one more player for the German side.