• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WinSPMBT v3.5: opponent wanted
09-08-2007, 06:57 PM,
WinSPMBT v3.5: opponent wanted
As the title implies, I'm looking for a SPMBT v.3.5 opponent that will also guide me through the basics of SP-multiplayer (how to set up a multiplayer game actually!).

The battle will be a meeting engagement and, quite obviously, all multiplayer slots are open. In regard to the battle details (sides involved, availability of air support, etc.), I'm always open to suggestions. :)
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2007, 04:26 AM,
RE: WinSPMBT v3.5: opponent wanted
Do you have the DL version or cd version?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
09-09-2007, 07:41 AM,
I have lower slots free and am looking for a new player.
I can play with this gentleman and teach him the basis, if you agree, Chris.
09-09-2007, 09:04 AM,
Fill your boots if he wants to play you. I am tight on space plus these windows versions don't like multiple installs with full security which I use.

Let me know when you get underway and I will award you some mentor points.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
09-09-2007, 11:01 PM,
Thank you Weasel and matxer for your replies. I have the CD version of the game. Ok, I'll play with maxter. Let the battle begin. :)
09-09-2007, 11:06 PM,
I sent you an email this morning.
09-10-2007, 08:05 AM,
Good man, CD version, which is what I have. Right now I am having to shuffle opponents, putting some on hold while playing others because they have the DL version.

The optional range filter is totally over rated and I basically don't use it, but the extra slots are sweet.