• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

calling all swedish commanders
10-25-2007, 06:21 AM,
RE: calling all swedish commanders
My head wound left me a little confused, but ready to fight. I just don't remember which button calls mt secretary and which one launches the ICBM's. Oh well, my seceretary is a red head, we'll press the red one and see what happens.
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2007, 06:48 AM,
Well, Wulfir is mostly AWOL. His activity is sporadic at best. :chin:

It's not for me to declare the Gotland campaign dead but it's in the deep freezer that for sure.

I've heard rumours that the computer of our beloved supreme commander Wigam has exploded.
Possibly a deed done by Soviet GRU agents. :hissy:

We retaliated of course. But our agents mistakenly destroyed Itimofeys computer instead of Epoletovs. Oh well, it's not like he was completely innocent. :cool:
Divided Ground no-CD & DGVN exe: here

[Image: FARibbon.jpg]
10-25-2007, 11:53 AM,
General SP Wrote:
wigam Wrote:As stated could all Swedish Commanders please report back into the defence of Gotland website forum.

General Wigam
Brigidier General Zeiss
Colonel Reddevil WIA
Colonel Vesku [/color]recently promoted for bravery
Major John(txic)
Major Iwo Jim
Major Grumbler WIA
Major Sapper_Boots MIA
Major Stonefire

Day 2 is not too far away from begining and i need to know all available commanders.

be in quick we have many ruskies to expel from our houses.

GOTLAND is not going to become the newest provence of Russia.

http://gotland.eamped.com/

8 men with shotguns and hunting rifles hardly constitues an army Big Grin

No, you have 7 too many for an Army of One.Big Grin
-Jessica Simpson
10-26-2007, 02:53 AM,
Grumbler Wrote:My favorite. I'm not sure what they are advertising, but dam certain what they are selling;:chin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fWSapaU3k0

I'll take two, thank you:cool:

I prefer this dirty dancer :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvCTkBKRggc
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
10-26-2007, 06:43 AM,
She looked pretty clean to me. One could even say sleek and clean.:whis: At times it was hard to tell where the snake left off and the dancer began.Eek Jessica has her beat though. Not sure if I like the Charger better then the snake. I'll have to watch again.:smoke:
-Jessica Simpson
10-27-2007, 01:06 AM,
Hiya guys,

I've been waiting for those details in the Swedish planning, there are some decisions the team or Gen Wigam will have to make - but I haven't been pushing it, if people are interested in keep going I'll start the pushing - this thing is a priority. ;)

I'm off to Estonia next week, make up your minds - I'll be back early November - Swedish team you will either surrender or provide me with those plans...
10-27-2007, 01:43 AM,
wulfir Wrote:Hiya guys,

I've been waiting for those details in the Swedish planning, there are some decisions the team or Gen Wigam will have to make - but I haven't been pushing it, if people are interested in keep going I'll start the pushing - this thing is a priority. ;)

I'm off to Estonia next week, make up your minds - I'll be back early November - Swedish team you will either surrender or provide me with those plans...

Ah! Wulfir the secret agent man! Starting a 5th column movement in Estonia.:stir: A little sabotage on the rail lines to slow down the reinforcements. Wear your Long Johns. When you get back, we'll man our CROWS and kick some rooskie butt.:kill: These younger rooskies aren't as tough as the WW2 generation. :hissy: Just enough Glastnost to make them weak, but not enough capitalism to make them smart.
Lets go! I like my targets weak and dumb. Slow helps too.
-Jessica Simpson
10-27-2007, 04:29 AM,
Even at you is not present such Glasnost (publicity) what was at us.
Now at us it became less, have cleaned harmful chatterers, the talkers poisoned with the slander people of Russia. :censored:

Capitalism is useful ! :stir:

-----------

Whence you conduct the propagation, I hope from island Gotland ? Shark

We soon shall meet, if you still here ! :boom1:

-----------

In order to prevent vain, senseless victims Violin ---- surrender !
Send this user an email
10-27-2007, 05:47 AM,
Wulfir: Ho-Hum. :chin: Nice of you to drop by Wulf, I actually thought we were waiting for you. The last post on the Swedish board by Wigam was on the 18th September. We were still discussing the battle plan.

If Wigam is out of action I’ll step in and take command during his absence.

Epoletov: You and your Soviet thugs should flee in panic while there’s still time. You stand no chance. It will only be embarrassing for us if we have to massacre your troops. :smg: :cool:
Divided Ground no-CD & DGVN exe: here

[Image: FARibbon.jpg]
10-27-2007, 06:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2007, 05:12 PM by Epoletov [SPR]..)
zeiss Wrote:Wulfir: Ho-Hum. Nice of you to drop by Wulf, I actually thought we were waiting for you. The last post on the Swedish board by Wigam was on the 18th September. We were still discussing the battle plan.

The Soviet hackers have already begun work on breaking Message Board of the Swedish command. :group:
Send this user an email