• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

(college football) This is where I am going today.
10-01-2007, 10:47 AM,
RE: (college football) This is where I am going today.
Rebel, Smedley, Nort,

I leave Saturday AM for Tennessee.
Neyland Stadium seats 109,000.
109,000 is a bunch of folks.

You can say what you want about college vs pro ball, but there is nothing like it when you are in a stadium that holds 109,000 screaming fans.

Good luck Rebel with them Gators Saturday.

Jack (Bulldawg & Gator Hater)
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2007, 10:07 PM,
hey Jack, i see them dawgs pulled away late in there game,wow Tenn. this week on the road yet another big game in the SEC, yep i was at the tulane-lsu game man they were sloppy in the 1st half but got there act together in the 2nd, game of the week in baton rouge
LSU_FLORIDA man ohh man what a rockem sockem game that will be,( i hope auburn bruised them up ) before we play them LOL,best of luck Jack , i will be in baton rouge where they seat 93,000 crazy drunkard cajunscheers
10-07-2007, 09:28 AM,
My stomach hurts.

The dawgs were whipped by TN on both sides of the ball.

The buddy who was scheduled to ride with me got sick & I could not find anyone to take his place so I did not make the trip.

I will have to go curl up in a corner & lick my wounds.

The gators are in 2 weeks.Eek
10-08-2007, 02:51 AM,
i hear ya Jack, i was shocked when i first heard the score, a lot of us expected Georgia to win the east side of the division, Jack u should have been in Tiger Stadium last night, loud is not the word , what an awesome game played by both schools , i am of course delighted that LSU won ,it was a game for the ages
10-08-2007, 09:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2007, 01:06 PM by Nort.)
I am happy for you Rebel. Although, I do have to admit, with $C losing to Stanford, I was pulling for the Gators, on the outside hope that my Bears would rise up to number 1 for the first time in my life.

We will see what this Saturday brings. I hope Cal can avoid the upset by Oregon State.

[Image: CalHelmet-big.gif]
10-08-2007, 11:00 PM,
U never know Nort it could happen LSU- Cal that would be a great game as well , i'll be pulling for yall as well, Cal has a great team as well
10-14-2007, 11:21 PM,
While it is never fun to watch my Bears lose, I have to say yesterday's game against Oregon State was very exciting. Cal had a freshman QB (Riley) taking his first snaps due to Longshore not being able to go with a bum wheel. Once he worked through the jitters in the first quarter, and with the exception of one freshman mistake on the last play that cost Cal the game, this guys is clutch. The future of Cal's QB spot is safe and sound.

Now it is off to the Rose Bowl to take on first place UCLA.

Go Bears.

Nort
10-15-2007, 12:50 AM,
LSU just got beat kentucky out played and hussled in the 4th quarter, just goes to show ya that u have to be ready to play each and every game for 60 minutes