• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Where do you post the most on CM? Please choose the answer that applies best. (FGM members only)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I post 95% at the FGM and 5% or less at the Blitz
25.00%
4 25.00%
I post 80% at FGM, and about 20% at the Blitz
12.50%
2 12.50%
I post about 60% at FGM and 40% at the Blitz
6.25%
1 6.25%
I post about 50/50 FGM/Blitz
18.75%
3 18.75%
I post about 40% FGM and 60% Blitz
6.25%
1 6.25%
I post about 20% FGM and 80% at the Blitz
12.50%
2 12.50%
I post 5% or less at the FGM and 95% or more at the Blitz
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Where do FGM members post? POLL
09-01-2007, 06:40 AM,
RE: Where do FGM members post? POLL
I think that covered every conceivable possibility :)
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2007, 07:09 AM,
Hey Leto why dont you join over at the FGM...?

All Blitz members are welcome.
09-05-2007, 08:10 AM,
So far 13 FGM members have voted... what is the FGM club size???

If there is such poor representation in posting from FGM members here at the Blitz, then I would have to assume the majority of posting is carried out at FGM by dual members.

What I am looking for is some hard data that tells me whether or not the Blitz CM MB is playing second fiddle to FGM MB posting.

So far the 13 FGM'rs reporting have 3 at 50/50, and 5 mostly posting at FGM.

The absence of any other FGM members responding to the poll does not bode well for FGM members posting at the blitz.

This leads me to the hypothesis of this poll: Does the FGM MB draw blitz members to post at FGM and not at the Blitz???

Cheers!

Leto
09-05-2007, 08:17 AM,
Bootie Wrote:Hey Leto why dont you join over at the FGM...?

All Blitz members are welcome.

Isn't there a vetting process? I don't think I could handle the rejection if it was decided that my application should be denied.

Besides, I've never been in the popular click... I'm used to hanging out with fat chicks and thin guys with thick glasses that use words such as "glayvin" and "gloyvin".

Cheers!

Leto
09-05-2007, 08:19 AM,
Its open for any member of the Blitz who wants to partake in our competitions and join in Domination. All I need is an email from anyone interested so I can activate their account when they join the MB.
09-05-2007, 09:11 AM,
Bootie Wrote:Its open for any member of the Blitz who wants to partake in our competitions and join in Domination. All I need is an email from anyone interested so I can activate their account when they join the MB.

You're kidding right? There isn't some Star Chamber that my app goes to for scrutiny?

Yeaaahh... right... you guys are just setting me up for a chorus call of "NEEEERRRRRDDDDD", and then ripping up my appy in front of my sobbing and mournful countenance....

I'm on to you!!!

; )

Cheers!

Leto
09-05-2007, 04:15 PM,
Fair enough if thats what ya think. So.... what was the relevance of this poll then?
09-05-2007, 11:48 PM,
Bootie Wrote:Fair enough if thats what ya think. So.... what was the relevance of this poll then?

Nope, that's not what I think. Unfortunately, I already belong to a full fledged membership gaming club: hirr. Thus the [hirr]tag. Beyond that, I have thought about joining FGM from time to time, but 1) I have very little to offer as I am winding down my gaming as my career is highly demanding and 2) although I would love to play domination, that is a long term commitment that I just can't belly up to with my schedules.

If it's just a symbolic thing, then, heck yes, I'll sign up for FGM.

Cheers!

Leto
09-06-2007, 01:43 AM,
Okay here are my two pennies for what its worth

I voted 60-40 posting FGM over Blitz, but what is in a number?

I generally post more at FGM cuz I'm involved with a lot of fun stuff that only pertains to FGM - Domination, Project Leviathan, to name a few. So a lot of post don't make the Blitz cuz its not relevant.

This post will only appear at the Blitz - not FGM for the same reasons. I look at both boards and post accordingly. (More at FGM only because of Domination and such) I think that most FGM'ers do likewise.

Cheers

Yellowcanoe
09-06-2007, 12:25 PM,
yellowcanoe Wrote:Okay here are my two pennies for what its worth

I voted 60-40 posting FGM over Blitz, but what is in a number?

I generally post more at FGM cuz I'm involved with a lot of fun stuff that only pertains to FGM - Domination, Project Leviathan, to name a few. So a lot of post don't make the Blitz cuz its not relevant.

This post will only appear at the Blitz - not FGM for the same reasons. I look at both boards and post accordingly. (More at FGM only because of Domination and such) I think that most FGM'ers do likewise.

Cheers

Yellowcanoe

I really do suspect that is the case. You post where there is relevance to your activities. Domination and other activites over at FGM explain that quite well. I do not see why all Blitz members are not just automatically FGM members, and therefore go and post at FGM instead of here.

It would make a heck of a lot more sense considering the waning traffic issues.

Cheers!

Leto