• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Special thanks
08-26-2007, 03:58 AM,
A Special thanks
I've been informed that Tide1's newest tournament "Thunder in the Desert"
is using official TheBlitz Club H2H proven scenarios for the battles.

This is a great moment in our club to see the work of designers, play testers and gamers come together in a competitive spirit!

Scenario designing and testing gets little recognition and while it is a thankless job, it is a special moment for these "Home grown" designers to see their work utilized and enjoyed by the very gamers they strive to satisfy.

I hope that you all will take a moment to extend a gracious thanks to those who have given back to this Community, far more than many of us can ever dream to do.

Flag

Many thanks & Well done Lads!
cheers
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2007, 06:26 AM,
RE: A Special thanks
I would also like to extend my thanks to all the designers and testers who have put hours of work into this and for Gary who organises the tourneys........cheers

And this is just the start, soon we may have enough scenarios for a Russian front tourney as well! :)

Thanks to all..............
08-26-2007, 06:56 AM,
I'm keeping an eye on the H2H page Darran ;)

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
08-26-2007, 07:00 AM,
Well i think my Smolensk scenario may be a cracking play :)
see how the tests pan out.............
08-30-2007, 12:29 PM,
Gary,

Red Devil is spot on. Thank you for all your work in making the HPSOPs tournament section fly!

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp