• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Why I miss old clickies: a lament...
08-31-2007, 12:34 AM,
RE: Why I miss old clickies: a lament...
Colonel Talvela Wrote:This and the FEE FII FOO FUMM post were really funny.

For making me laugh you get green ... eggs and ham?!?!?!

And for the record, my posting hasnt stopped because of clickies. It has stopped because my CM time has shriveled up like the rotten gums that Walkure gets to fondle everyday. I only came back here because Leto emailed me off-board and said that anarchy was reigning at the blitz - due to the absence of the rule of clikie! This is why I hate progressives. I'm a right-wing clickie conservative.

HEY! You false clicky giver! I almost crapped my pants thinking I might get a GREEN clicky out of you, jumped in the shower, got smelling real good, combed hair, put on a suit and tie, sat down with a glass of wine AND THEN went to see my clicky...

BUT AVAST! No said clicky was deposited.

I ripped off my tie, smashed my wine glass (after downing if first... I am NOTHING but civilized you know) and then kicked the dog.

Needless to say, my entire day is ruined, and I may consider joining up with the Church of Scientology... ALL BECAUSE OF YOU.

For shame... a man's life now lies in the gutter because of a TRICKY CLICKY. Ruined. Broken. Feeling much to blue to drive my brand new Jaguar.

Cheers!

Leto
08-31-2007, 04:29 AM,
am I seeing double or are there 2 discussions in 1 topic?
visit WaT HERE!!!
08-31-2007, 06:34 AM,
The Coil Wrote:...POS's virtual "medals" that he gave himself...

You on crack mate?
You're wrong on that, so you must be wrong on other stuff you say,so much for your credibility ha ha ha.. :)
My stunning medals and awards were won in 3 years of relentless combat in the WPC ladder.. :)
PS - I've been meaning to ask - Why do you use the name 'The Coil'?
Here in Britain it's a female contraceptive device that she shoves up her puss -
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relations...vecoil.htm
08-31-2007, 06:47 AM,
Koen Wrote:am I seeing double or are there 2 discussions in 1 topic?

Hey Ko mate, here's a pic for your board -

Hans Kraft and his panzer, 1943
[Image: HansKraft43.png]
08-31-2007, 06:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-31-2007, 06:52 AM by McIvan.)
Enough with the sexual vulgarities, Spike, ta. You can post a stunning riposte without resorting to that.

On topic, whatever it was, I'm with Co T. I blame the damned liberals for sabotaging the clickie system. Vote for conservative board software writers!!

....and that's interesting...a short 50mm PIII in 1943? Must have been hard work taking on the Russkies in that thing. Mind you no worse than being a Rumanian stuck with Pz38ts...
08-31-2007, 07:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-31-2007, 07:43 AM by Mad Russian.)
McIvan Wrote:Enough with the sexual vulgarities, Spike, ta. You can post a stunning riposte without resorting to that.

On topic, whatever it was, I'm with Co T. I blame the damned liberals for sabotaging the clickie system. Vote for conservative board software writers!!

....and that's interesting...a short 50mm PIII in 1943? Must have been hard work taking on the Russkies in that thing. Mind you no worse than being a Rumanian stuck with Pz38ts...

Pictures are often mislabeled.

Tank models sometimes lived very long lives. There was a thread on BFC that had anyone who thought that any Stuka pilot killing a KV-2 in 1942/43 was an idiot...only to find out that 5th Tank Army had them on their OOB at Kursk...

I have pictures of PzII's in 1945. That must have been an assignment everybody fought over....getting in a PzII in 1945..

No thanks.

Good Hunting.

MR
08-31-2007, 07:45 AM,
McIvan Wrote:Enough with the sexual vulgarities, Spike, ta. You can post a stunning riposte without resorting to that.

How can you scold POS... when POS is NOT HERE...

He's moved on, has he not??

It would be a fair bit of hypocracy to post here after making such bold statements about hitting the highway.

: )

Cheers!

Leto
08-31-2007, 07:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-31-2007, 07:59 AM by McIvan.)
Mad Russian Wrote:Pictures are often mislabeled.

Tank models sometimes lived very long lives. There was a thread on BFC that had anyone who thought that any Stuka pilot killing a KV-2 in 1942/43 was an idiot...only to find out that 5th Tank Army had them on their OOB at Kursk...

I have pictures of PzII's in 1945. That must have been an assignment everybody fought over....getting in a PzII in 1945..

No thanks.

Good Hunting.

MR

Old style PIIs or newer Lynx recon models? I guess it depended what job you were expect to do in them. A Lynx wouldn't have been so bad for recon work, I guess....

The other thing I noticed about the picture was that the co-axial MG is pointing a different direction from the main gun.....I never knew you could do that. I always envisaged the co-ax as being "slaved" to the direction the main gun was pointing.
08-31-2007, 08:05 AM,
Also, I noticed the crew member standing in front of his tank must of boil washed his trousers Big Grin
08-31-2007, 08:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-31-2007, 08:36 AM by McIvan.)
[hirr Wrote:Leto]
How can you scold POS... when POS is NOT HERE...

He's moved on, has he not??

It would be a fair bit of hypocracy to post here after making such bold statements about hitting the highway.

: )

Cheers!

Leto

Quite right....it must be "The Poster Formerly Known as Spike", come back from beyond the grave.

On the other hand, maybe he finished giving the highway a damn good thrashing and has moved back?