• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Why I miss old clickies: a lament...
09-05-2007, 03:17 AM,
RE: Why I miss old clickies: a lament...
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Hey, when I joined Proving Grounds about 3 years ago their membership stood at 1800, then I began posting in their Design and Playtest sections and membership soared to around 6700, there's a moral there somewhere..
Oh and they don't have a rep system, so I don't get called a son-of-a-bitch there.. ;)

now POS, are you saying YOU are responsable for 4900 extra members?
wouldn't that number be reached by the scenarios uploaded by several designers?
aren't you giving yourself a medal? AGAIN?

BTW, TPG has a Reputation System, strange you haven't seen it....maybe you were looking too much in the mirror? at your medals?
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-05-2007, 03:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-05-2007, 03:56 AM by RedDevil.)
Alrighty lads let's not drag this thread into the sewers by highlighting POS's antics. :cool:
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-05-2007, 04:24 AM,
LMAO... cheers Koen... I had a crappy day at a training course... fired a broadside at the first post I seen that even slightly agitated me... just so happened to be POS... then after reflecting on it for a nanosecond I go back and delete it... I reappear an hour later and you have quoted me... LMAO.

Cheers pal.
09-05-2007, 06:11 AM,
Bootie Wrote:LMAO... cheers Koen... I had a crappy day at a training course... fired a broadside at the first post I seen that even slightly agitated me... just so happened to be POS... then after reflecting on it for a nanosecond I go back and delete it... I reappear an hour later and you have quoted me... LMAO.

Cheers pal.

cheerscheerscheersBig Grincheerscheerscheers
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-05-2007, 07:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-05-2007, 07:22 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Bootie Wrote:
Ok bye then... not being cheeky but I hate hearing over and over again that your gonna leave. Yet whenever I log back in your hear chattering away like an old granny gossip on crack.
------------------------------------------------

As I've said before kiddies, I've got to stick around to tend my Pripet Tourney, I'm not going to run out on the 23 doods who entered.
POS sticks with his mates.. :)
(PS - Anybody know where BertBlitzkrieg is? I need his home address to send his 'Unluckiest Competitor' consolation prize to but he hasn't answered my mails and PM's)

BOGGED T-34
[Image: t34-bogged.jpg]
09-05-2007, 07:32 AM,
LOL ya old bugger. Fair enough... I knew you wouldnt leave all your Pripet mates in the lurch... hence the quick deletion of my rant.
09-05-2007, 07:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-05-2007, 07:47 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Koen Wrote:now POS, are you saying YOU are responsable for 4900 extra members?

Ha ha ha, daar heb ik schijt aan.. :)
My superhuman talents also extend into the field of scenario designing.. :)
For example here's my sensational 'Bandit Camp Raid', a small high-qual Waffen-SS force v large low-qual partisan force -
[Image: camp.jpg]
09-05-2007, 07:48 AM,
So has anyone else said its any good except you?

I usually have a problem getting the balance right in scenarios.
09-05-2007, 08:02 AM,
Bootie Wrote:So has anyone else said its any good except you?

Is it good Master Po?

"As sublimely divine as moonbeams dancing upon the Sacred Chalice of I Ching"..
[Image: masterpo.jpg]
09-05-2007, 08:10 AM,
I'll take that as a no then.