• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

how long have u been a blitz member?
08-23-2007, 10:55 PM,
RE: how long have u been a blitz member?
I dont know if I could spare the time Mike !:smoke:

I have just got into CS and I am loving it !:cool:
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2007, 01:27 AM,
I can't believe it has been 7 years. I joined in Spring of 2000. cheers
08-24-2007, 03:00 AM,
January 22, 2001 according to the profile.
Send this user an email
08-24-2007, 11:06 AM,
I don't believe you can go by the profile. There was some technical thing away back that everyone who has been around got that date.

As for me, I've been here since the beginning after Leadeaters went by the wayside.
08-24-2007, 11:39 AM,
Thunder Wrote:I don't believe you can go by the profile. There was some technical thing away back that everyone who has been around got that date.

Ahh.. then I really have no idea.. it was a long time ago though!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
08-24-2007, 03:49 PM,
i can over from mplayer sp 3 and pg2 , started when club formed with ef2 but couldnt get the game to work consistanly online. then came spwaw and have been playing almost nightly with steelbart and ice for years.........untill CS was reborn and..........it works online.........i am like a pig in slop with this baby now. trying to get bart and ice to try but they are not biting , anyway i am a true blue turn base, (no RT clickfest ) guy. i love playing online. the suspense is something you just cannot get email. its close but , setting things up and pouncing has to be the best when you play it right. althou with this game its like rolling the dice, which is why i like it so much .
anyway its fun to be back playin these great battles .
08-24-2007, 09:14 PM,
Krec, Did you play PG2 over on the SSI PG2 gaming site? I was TeamPuy Devil over there hanging out in the Spanish channel all the time with a bunch of guys talking and playing PG2.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
08-25-2007, 05:12 AM,
i played PG2 and SP for years there. PG2 was great but the game always crashed wth no save game feature. the funny thing is we just kept playin the darn thing knowin it could crash at any moment. Now thats the sign of a good game!! i played on TEN also ...remember that place, hehe, now i am dating myself. another good turn based game was Civil War General 2, but that to was buggy online althou i found a group that still plays it to this day on KALI. i really liked that game too , alot like CS in many ways just a differnt era. at any rate i sure am glad somebody had the time and energy to upgrade this game because it really is a classic. drop me a line if you wish to battle .

ICQ 27609820
MSN [email protected]
08-25-2007, 08:45 PM,
September 17, 2001 will go down as one of my best days when I found this Club. I never dreamed that there were so many Wargamers (aka Armchair Generals) that had the same passion and got the same enjoyment playing wargames like myself! That alone was great but the fact that there were dozens of those great players all at the same Club (location)... now that was a piece of heaven. :thumbs_up:

I've enjoyed playing war games all my life (Avalon Hill, Squad Leader...) and as young as 3-years old playing soldiers and tanks 1/72 scale.

Thanks everyone for 6 great years of... pure... enjoyment! cheers
Good Hunting,
Reddog
08-27-2007, 07:11 AM,
i think the game that started it for me was Empire Deluxe. I thought i had died and went to heaven when i found that game . Its been a wild ride since then. What a time we live in with all these choices now. I enjoy each and every game i play !!