• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HPS Naval Battles
08-14-2007, 03:08 AM,
HPS Naval Battles
Is there much interest in this site regarding Tiller's Naval battles such as Jutland or Guadalcanal?

The NWS (Naval Warfare) site has a few threads about the HPS games but most are for their games plus all the other games such as WitP, UV (which is also here) or Carriers at War. There's some other sites for naval games but none are as sophisticated and well kept as this one.

One thing I was going to mention is that I've been changing some of the side menu ship graphics to black silhouettes. They're much easier to see against the sky and sea background. I was wondering if there was any alternative graphics for any of Tillers naval battle games?

IMHO a generic naval battle forum would be nice. It could handle all the various naval games like the HPS titles, CaW, WitP ... and others.
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2007, 06:14 AM,
RE: HPS Naval Battles
If you're looking for Naval Camapigns scenarios, graphics, etc. have a look: here & I'm sure that you'll find just what you're looking for. If I remember correctly, enrolling in their club isn't necessary to download anything.
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
08-15-2007, 02:42 AM,
RE: HPS Naval Battles
Thanks for the link. I joined up there a month ago but I never got my confirmation email so i assumed it had got lost in the etherworld or they weren't taking any more members. It wouldn't let me connect to the scenario page before ... but now it does ... I downloaded a bunch of sce's just now.

I guess I got approved and didnt know it.

thanks again