• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

One more thing that bugs me
08-13-2007, 04:52 PM,
RE: One more thing that bugs me
I guess I'm the lucky one. I have had nothing like that happen to me. My infantry squad does not vanish and they dismount when ordered to.
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2007, 10:33 PM,
POG Wrote:Agree with man above, all you whiney girls will be playing this in a year. Much better than the poopy lookin cm-1. RTS games rock

obviously another Fanboy crowing .... RTS and Trix are for kids.. :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
08-14-2007, 11:36 AM,
Bidermann (FGM) Wrote:I WISH MY BLOODY TROOPS WOULD MOVE !!!

For 5 turns trying to get a group of men to move form one side of the house to the other.They are not under fire all health just on hide.Tried all sorts they just wont move F*** joke.

Is the house just composed of one block or several blocks?
I think the best way to make your troops move within a block of house is to create a cover arc in the direction you like. They will then move to the walls appropriate walls to cover it.
Send this user an email
08-14-2007, 04:01 PM,
It was a two block house they were facing one side of the house and APC was 250yards away on the other side of the house.
08-15-2007, 01:08 AM,
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:Makes me glad that I wasnt even tempted to buy this pile of ordure !:whis:

I'm with you on that one mate!
From what I've read so far, the game is full of bugs :(
Might buy it when it ends up in the bargain bin :)
08-15-2007, 01:42 AM,
Bob Millard Wrote:I'm with you on that one mate!

If my hard copy ever turns up in the post you can have it for free....that's if i don't turn it into a novelty ash tray or coffee mug coaster. ;)

cheers
08-15-2007, 09:53 AM,
Oh I am so happy I didn't purchase this. How do you all feel about having to pay to beta test this debacle?
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt
08-15-2007, 02:22 PM,
Bob Millard Wrote:
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:Makes me glad that I wasnt even tempted to buy this pile of ordure !:whis:

I'm with you on that one mate!

Who says that it will end up in the bargain bin !Big Grin:whis::kill:
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
08-16-2007, 12:29 PM,
RedDevil Wrote:
POG Wrote:Agree with man above, all you whiney girls will be playing this in a year. Much better than the poopy lookin cm-1. RTS games rock

obviously another Fanboy crowing .... RTS and Trix are for kids.. :)

Sure Im a fan, I wouldnta bought it if I didnt like it. CM-1 dont do it for me. CMSF is the way to go. Its the best RTS wargame out there right now.

I still think that in a year youll all be playin this. Ive stopped playing CM-1 now as its not the same after CMSF with the little block men and all.
08-16-2007, 12:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-17-2007, 05:00 AM by The Coil.)
POG Wrote:Its the best RTS wargame out there right now.

Yeah, I believe the "RTS" part of that sentence is one of the problems...

POG Wrote:I still think that in a year youll all be playin this. Ive stopped playing CM-1 now as its not the same after CMSF with the little block men and all.

Maybe, if they fix it by then. I can deal with block men and a good game. Pretty little soldiers and a broken game are less fun for me... But it is fun to look at.