• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

UPDATE: Koen-scenarios: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT !!!
08-27-2007, 02:59 AM,
RE: Koen-scenarios: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT !!!
expect much...you won't be disappointed !

If only someone told Battlefront that.
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2007, 06:48 PM,
RUSH

[Image: Rush-1.jpg]
[Image: Rush-2.jpg]

Play it !
Test it !

available in the H2H section HERE

or at The Proving Grounds
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-09-2007, 05:33 AM,
a reminder:

Quote:In the test section of The Proving Grounds I have for you:
-the links redirect you to the discussionpage where you can find a link to the scenario details and the downloadpage.

* 1 Immobilized Tiger: in bad weather you as allied commander are advancing with you tanks into a small village. This battle is vs. AI and has switched from 'axis vs AI' to 'allied vs AI'
Been tested and redone several times. Need some reviews for the latest version.
Download Link

*Sauerkraut: A german colonne is on its way home. For weeks they've been moving through wide open fields making them easy targets for allied planes and tanks. For the last days they had an easy ride through forests giving them plenty of cover and rest. Until today...
This is a battle for the tacticians. Which tactic will YOU use for crossing the bridge?
'axis vs AI'
Downloadlink

*Smoking Barrels: It's 1944 and we're having a nice summer.
This is one of the last villages on Russian soil occupied by German troops but for how long? You are guarding a village and it's factories with your Panzers during the summer of '44 in one of the last villages on Russian soil occupied by German forces.
You have 2 Pz VI Tigers, 1 platoon of Pz VD Panthers and 1 platoon of Pz IIIM's. Will you be able to hold out against those Russian tanks? Remember it's 1944, the Russian Dinky-Toys are replaced by some very fine armour.
'only to be played as axis vs. AI'
Downloadlink

*The Earth Trembled: This scenario is another attempt in creating a tough and enjoyable [pure]tankbattle. My Tanks!Tanks!Tanks! scenario has had some good reviews but TTT is not a pure-armor battle. In The Earth Trembled you're engaging the advancing Russian tanks on a flat map with 1 small town in the center.
'axis or allied vs AI'
Downloadlink
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-09-2007, 02:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-09-2007, 02:09 PM by Herr Klopek.)
lol - those pictures look very familiar

Rush is a lot of fun - but not for the feint of hart :-)
09-09-2007, 08:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-09-2007, 08:32 PM by Koen.)
UPDATE

Tanks!Tanks!Tanks! has been tranferred from TPG to TSDII
Now is the moment to give it the good ratings it deserves!

1 Immobilized Tiger has been transferred from TPG to TSDII
If you haven't played it yet YOU SHOULD DO SO!

1 Immobilized Tiger

Tanks!Tanks!Tanks!

I do appreciate your involvment

Koen:whis:
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-11-2007, 01:32 AM,
Did some major work on '88's & Panthers' on available on TSDII HERE and it got a 10/10 from POS so why don't you give it a try yourself?

K:stir:
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-20-2007, 04:00 AM,
UPDATE

in the H2H section of the Blitz [G-4 Supply right above] I have for you:

*Streetfighting: an infantry assault on a small town occupied by a mixed German infantry force.
results so far:
Author Balance Enjoyment Briefings
Saber6 7 8 9
Ratzki 7 9 7
RedDevil 8 8 7
Bootie 8 8 8

*Guns of Navarone: a CMBO battle [yes, they still exist!], a combined force of paratroopers, infantry and commandos [amphibious landing] must conquer Navarone and its garrison!
No results yet, will you be the first?

*Crossroads: The Allies are steaming through Belgium with large and long colonnes. The Germans are in full retreat. One German commander takes a stand and collects all forces he can find...this crossroad will turn red....
results so far:
Skeld 9 10 9
Bootie 8 8 4

*The Vill: the life for the German soldier in this small village in the north of Italy has been a life of wealth. Beautiful Italian women, excellent vino, nice veal and the good weather made them a bit slow and peaceful. Life was good but now SS-commander Von Hosen arrives with his troops. A US attack on an Italian Village.
results so far:
Bootie 9 9 6
cargol 8 9 8

*Tanks!Tanks!Tanks!: 2 Large tankforces are meeting eachother today and here. Due to this beautiful weather you'll have some fine LOS/LOF but so will the enemy. Allied forces must only attack while the Germans must attack and defend that small village.
version2
results so far:
Bootie 8 8 7
Bootie 9 9 7
hedgehog 10 10 8

All these battles are there FOR YOU!
Play them & rate them !

thx to Bootie for his unstoppable testing :bow:

In the test section of The Proving Grounds I have for you:
-the links redirect you to the discussionpage where you can find a link to the scenario details and the downloadpage.

*Rush: This is a late-war battle on a small map.
A small town has become a highlighted mark on the Allied maps due to its railroad and 2 bridges.
The railroad could give the Allies an extra reinforcement line.
The bridges could give the Germans a way out, direction Fatherland.
Who will take control and hold the bridges?
only 2player
Downloadlink

*Panther Foray:You have 1 Panther during set-up, during reinforcements from turn 3 until turn 8 you'll get 5 more.
Now go HUNT & KILL those Americans!
axis vs AI
Downloadlink

*Sauerkraut: A german colonne is on its way home. For weeks they've been moving through wide open fields making them easy targets for allied planes and tanks. For the last days they had an easy ride through forests giving them plenty of cover and rest. Until today...
This is a battle for the tacticians. Which tactic will YOU use for crossing the bridge?
'axis vs AI'
Downloadlink

*Smoking Barrels: It's 1944 and we're having a nice summer.
This is one of the last villages on Russian soil occupied by German troops but for how long? You are guarding a village and it's factories with your Panzers during the summer of '44 in one of the last villages on Russian soil occupied by German forces.
You have 2 Pz VI Tigers, 1 platoon of Pz VD Panthers and 1 platoon of Pz IIIM's. Will you be able to hold out against those Russian tanks? Remember it's 1944, the Russian Dinky-Toys are replaced by some very fine armour.
'only to be played as axis vs. AI'
Downloadlink

*The Earth Trembled: This scenario is another attempt in creating a tough and enjoyable [pure]tankbattle. My Tanks!Tanks!Tanks! scenario has had some good reviews but TTT is not a pure-armor battle. In The Earth Trembled you're engaging the advancing Russian tanks on a flat map with 1 small town in the center.
'axis or allied vs AI'
Downloadlink

*Alarm:You are the Commander of a Panzer Reconversion & Repair Facility.
Panzer commanders have been coming in and out during the last months, on tracks or by train....
You were safe for a long time due to the great distance between the facility and the frontline.
But the Russians have been advancing slowly and have destroyed many hundreds of panzers.
Therefore your question for retreat was denied, the Wehrmacht and SS Panzer Abteilungen NEED panzers at the frontline, as much as possible and even faster!
Prepare....the Russian hordes are coming....
Alarm!!!

*Last SS Train
Commander,you are debarking from our last train into the Ardennes-area. We have assembled some fine armour and the best men we could find. Unfortunately in the last couple of days the trainstation has become the center of some fearce fighting and you will land right in the middle of it. So debark as fast as you can, regroup and search & destroy. When you survive this there will be orders following soon for further actions. Since this is the last train there will be no reinforcements.
axis vs AI+3
Last SS Train

In the Scenario Depot I have uploaded for your pleasure:

*88's & Panthers: Allied armoured attacker vs. German static defense with armoured reinforcements.
Downloadlink

*1 Immobilized Tiger: in bad weather you as allied commander are advancing with you tanks into a small village. This battle is vs. AI and has switched from 'axis vs AI' to 'allied vs AI'
Downloadlink

*Snowy Red: a German kampfgruppe must advance in terrible weatherconditions through an open terrain in the Ardennes. The American unexperienced GI's are dugged in and hope they'll survive. You're in command of an excellent Kampfgruppe assembled of the finest men and armour we have. we're sending in reinforcements: turn5: 1 Panther platoon. Remember what we're doing, we're pushing, pushing hard, we've got a target but and we don't have time so GO GO GO!
'axis vs AI'
Downloadlink

*The Docks: During the Allied advance through Belgium and France several German units got cut-off from their retreating armies.
Many of them had no choice but to fight. Surrender was not an option.
Especially for those men who were tasked with the defense of naval installations such as ports there was no option. In front of them the Allied troops, in their back the sea. This battle tries to recreate a desperate battle between experienced SS troops and a strong armoured colonne trying to secure this port.
These fights were heavily fought and it took the Allies sometimes several days or weeks before those strongpoints were secured.
'axis vs AI'
Downloadlink

*The Square: In the South of Germany, somewhere in the Schwarzwaldarea. A small village oversees an important crossroad. Due to the terrain there are only 2 entries into this village. It's a trap, a deadly one. How long will the German defenders hold this townsquare?
'axis vs AI'
Downloadlink

*1 Panther: Allies advance through France.
You have set-up a defense position near a small town and called in for reïnforcements which are arrving at this moment. Dustclouds are showing on the horizon. You have to make some critical decisions where to send what! You have the advantage of the terrain and being the defender. They have the advantage of numbers. Be assured, losing the Panther means losing the battle. Good Luck, you'll need it.
'axis vs AI'
Downloadlink

*1 Panzershreck: An allied spy infiltrated Michelle's resistancegroup and briefed the Allies of the treasures hidden in Café Rene's basement.
They're sending a small light-armoured patrol to overwhelm Kolonel Von Strohm, Lieutenant Geerer & Lieutenant Gruber at the Café and steal the hidden artworks.
'axis vs AI'
Downloadlink

*Hold the Bridge: Saving Private Ryanski! Make a choice...
Axis: wanna try crossing a, by infantry protected, bridge with your forces consisting of heavy armour backed-up by infantry.
or...
Allied:stop anyone from crossing it with everything you've got!
'play it how you want it'
Downloadlink

*HQ: HQ is under attack!!!!!
All our Generals are in danger!!!
Crush the bolsjevieks!!!!
[crazy armored battle on a small map]
'axis vs AI'
Downloadlink

*Pathfinders: june 6th 1944 00.15: you are the allied commander of a pathfinder company. Your mission: install the Eureka groundsets so that they show the Rebekka airsets in the paratrooper planes the right LZ. They must secure the LZ for the paratroopers who are following in the main attack. Your pathfinders are landing in occupied territory.
'Allied vs. AI' AI experience +3 FOW Extreme stick to scenario default
Downloadlink

*The Factory Walk: You have at your disposal the whole Tiger-family. Firepower is logically your main weapon! But beware of the weaknesses of every Tigertype you dispose of.
[crazy 88mm-122mm gunfight]
'axis vs AI'
Downloadlink

*The Woods: Fall '44. Allied armies advance through France & Belgium with only one goal, Germany and it's defeat before the winter starts. But the ride into Germany is not as easy for the American and English forces as expected. Although the German forces are retreating and many of them just want to go home there are exceptions, as always. This is the fight of a German Wehrmacht/Waffen SS battlegroup that took a stand. They digged themselves in on a sloped ridge and are waiting for the enemy. The Allies must take control of those woods in order to be able to control the road.
'2 player'
Downloadlink

NOTE

I do not have 1 kind of style so liking 1 battle does NOT mean you'll like them all...and of course disliking 1 does not mean you don't like my style [get it?]

Have a good look at the maps, I invest a lot of time in creating detailed and realistic maps! Every hex gets double-checked!

Since I'm not English/American there will be 'flaws' in the briefings..my apologies for that!

Any comments/suggestions/briefings are welcome here, at TPG, at TSDII or at the 'home-address' koen.combatmission[at]gmail.com

Also a big thx to all the guys who helped me in the past creating and modifying my scenarioscheers

UPDATE:

In the editor:
*CMAK: 3pack fight for a bridge
*CMBB: Streetfighting 2 : Kharkov 1943
*CMBB: The Camp : Partisan attack
*CMAK: playtesting: The Bridges [available at TPG for playtest HERE]
*CMAK: playtesting: Battle for the Bridges - Operation
*CMAK: playtesting: Ardennes Blitz - s.SSPz.Abt. 501 - KG Peiper [could become a KOTH II scenario]
*CMAK: Kelly's Gold [the movie]
*CMAK: KG Peiper Trapped in Stoumont [exists only in my mind yet]
visit WaT HERE!!!
10-05-2007, 07:01 AM,
RE: UPDATE: Koen-scenarios: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT !!!
See anything you like?
Just ask and I'll send you the file!

Want to playtest and comment on a scenario?
Please do so, I really appreciate all constructive comments, positive AND negative !

Recently I started co-working with Stoffel.
This will result in more historical correct scenarios.

Check also our Blitz-Scenario Design & Playtesting section!
visit WaT HERE!!!
10-06-2007, 01:34 PM,
If you guys need any help with design , let me know, I prefer scenario design on the historical side.
10-07-2007, 08:47 PM,
Ratzki Wrote:If you guys need any help with design , let me know, I prefer scenario design on the historical side.

thanks...email sent!
visit WaT HERE!!!