• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Challenge
08-09-2007, 07:00 PM,
Campaign Challenge
Currently playing a Grand Campaign, and progressed to Feb 42. My partner (Japanese) finds the 2 day turn cycle confusing and is unable to continue. Anyone keen to take over the reigns? About 1-2 turns /week. Sub doctrines off. 4 Engined bombers bomb from not lower than 7000ft. Any other ROE will be considered. Need firm commitment to see this through for the foreseeable future. The Japs are doing rather well ATM:)

cheers
Jacques
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2007, 12:14 AM,
RE: Campaign Challenge
What scenario is this? One of the stock ones? I might be interested as I've been curious how the 2-day cycle plays.

Mike
08-10-2007, 01:19 AM,
Stock scn. Grand campaign game 7Dec41-mid 1946. No mods. Updated to v.1.806.
08-13-2007, 07:52 AM,
C'mon guys any takers? Mike? :)

cheers
Jacques
08-13-2007, 02:36 PM,
Well, between some laptop issues I have been having and about a month of field assignments coming up, I'd probably better pass for now. I just don't think I could keep up with a third campaign game. Sorry.

Mike
08-13-2007, 10:20 PM,
Hi, only two turns per week, think I could just manage that OK, maybe more.
Now I'm playing my first WitP campaign, CHS Mod 157 as the Japanese, mostly one turn per day sometimes two at the weekends.
Drop me a line if interested, take it you have the Allies file Password.
08-14-2007, 03:27 AM,
Lowlander Wrote:Hi, only two turns per week, think I could just manage that OK, maybe more.
Now I'm playing my first WitP campaign, CHS Mod 157 as the Japanese, mostly one turn per day sometimes two at the weekends.
Drop me a line if interested, take it you have the Allies file Password.

Hi Lowlander

I'm Allied and my opp was Japanese. Can send you the 010 file and password in a day or so?

cheers
Jacques
08-14-2007, 04:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-14-2007, 04:05 AM by Lowlander.)
OK you send the file l'll have a look at it.
One Question, do you know the Japanese file password, I hope not !!!.
But never mind, would be better if your opponent could send the password to me or send me his e-mail address if that's OK.
Is your opponent a Blitz club member.