• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Give me a man who'll fight"
08-06-2007, 07:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2007, 07:58 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
"Give me a man who'll fight"
Hey, any fighters out there get in touch with me to discuss scen or params and we'll start a cmbb/ak pbem game,I've got a dozen empty slots, experienced or noobs, give it your best shot..

"Give me a man who'll fight!" - Roosevelt quote when looking for a commander to give the rampaging Japs payback after Pearl Harbor....In Nimitz he found a man who'd fight, he went on to stop them in their tracks at Midway...

PS -I'll do a small AAR with a few screenshots for every game, like this -

[Image: CMshrek-sher.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2007, 08:15 PM,
RE: "Give me a man who'll fight"
Always ready for a good fight!

OWL
08-06-2007, 09:18 PM,
I have just send you an email.

Private Bombadil
08-07-2007, 03:33 AM,
I still owe you a rematch for the fireflyVtiger. set it up and send it when your ready...
08-07-2007, 04:24 AM,
OK then buddy, Pick your field to die on

Walkurecheers
08-07-2007, 05:22 AM,
hey i'm up for a game. just be warned i usually only get turns out once every 1-2 days, but sometimes more.

if you're ok with that, send me any set up, either BB or AK.

tyguy501(AT)msn(DOT)com
08-07-2007, 05:51 AM,
I will give you a game of Storm 555 as the Russians if you are up for it.
08-07-2007, 05:15 PM,
I am up for a PBEM game, either AK or BB, QB or scenario. Just sent you an email.

cheers Huzaar
08-07-2007, 11:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2007, 11:57 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
Okay doods, keep the challenges coming, that's 10 so far and we've already started some.. :)
NOTE - I don't care if they're Blitz ladder games or non-ladder, i'll leave the choice up to my opponent..
PS -I notice a couple of you say you sent me a mail through Blitz, but I never got it, so can you mail me direct instead at pooroldspike(at)aol(dotcom), thanks.
Note -I usually answer all mails and files within a few hours at most, so if you don't hear from me for more than a day it means I'm either dead or my PC is bust,so don't wait, mail me to find out.. :)
Okay Japes I just sent you the first file of our QB, Finnish T-26's v Russian T-26's on the Finnish front,there are some seriously kewl colour schemes out there.. ;)

[Image: fint26.png]
08-09-2007, 01:27 AM,
Okay, I've got enough games to be going on with so consider this thread closed, thanks.. :)