• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Total War
08-06-2007, 12:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2007, 12:15 PM by Aaron.)
Total War
Somethings not running right my posts arnt showing up,it shows i posted in the last thread but the post isnt there and Sgt Furys isnt there also. heres what u need Sgt Fury, the thread below, eventually it will be posted on Glenns site, question i have is we r going to start testing the new one built from ground up tomorrow, now i already have 7 testers but could always use more.

Aaron

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...#pid221674
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2007, 12:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2007, 12:29 PM by Aaron.)
RE: Total War
The site is posting new threads but its not showing new posts on older threads, it says i posted but the post isnt there, i had to go into Sgt Furys personal folder to read his post.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
08-06-2007, 12:39 PM,
Yes, I think they know about it and are trying to fix it in the next few days. Just look at all my old posts -- they suddenly turned into posts from Panther Bait.
Send this user an email
08-06-2007, 12:44 PM,
Thanks Panther Big Grin

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
08-06-2007, 01:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2007, 01:56 PM by Dog Soldier.)
The site was hacked over the weekend. We are working to return things to normal. See Red Devil's announcement at the top of the forum page.

Contact me with any problems you find. Please be very specific so we can locate the issue to resolve it. This will take some time as our resources are limited and the damage seems random.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp