• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for 1 player for Smolenske '41
08-05-2007, 11:40 AM,
Looking for 1 player for Smolenske '41
Greetings!

I am looking for one (1) player to play Smolenske '41 scenario "The Thin Grey Wall", as the Russians. Please see attached .jpeg of optional rules. If you agree, I'll play the first player to respond here on the message boards. This post is active until a response is made or it falls off of the first page of messages. I am currently good for 3-5 turns a week, with more possible in about a week. I'd prefer someone who can do at a minumum 3 turns a week. As of this posting my ELO rating is 2000, but I will be recording a Normandy game over the weekend.
Thanks! Any questions, send an email to:[email protected]
Here is the scenario description:
"Near Roslval, 100Km SSE of Smolensk: On the 15th August 1941, the German 292nd Infantry Division's regiments were stretched tenuously thin as they attempted to cover their area of responsibility. They were heavily engaged in defensive fighting to hold on to their lines. Lt Gen Kachalov, Commander of the 28th Army, realized that this was his opportunity to punch a hole, with his remaining armor, through the grey cordon surrounding his men. This would enable his battered command to breakout through the hole to escape, and live to fight another day. That is.........if Guderian let it happen! [750 sq Km - 15 Turns]"

Thanks! keif149. [attachment=1151]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2007, 03:11 PM,
RE: Looking for 1 player for Smolenske '41
Ok I will play
08-06-2007, 12:07 AM,
Don't think i a butting in, but those optional rules will give you a very different game than the designer intended, just thought you should be aware..........
08-06-2007, 12:52 AM,
Thanks Foul!
No worries though. There weren't any optional rules for this scenario, at least by clicking the default button. I felt like experimenting, and I wanted anyone who wanted to play that they understood the selections.
Regards, Dan.
Send this user an email