• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

COLD WAR EUROPE Modification
11-24-2007, 02:19 AM,
RE: Post War West-Germany Addon
Actually I cheated a little on the above. I installed DG and patched to 1.02
I then copy this folder to my C:/Talonsoft folder and rename the copy of to DG2.01
Then install 2.01 mods for playing AIW. Copy this and rename DGVN. Install VN mods. Copy this and rename DGCW. Install as above.

Finally I navigate to the exe for each version and right click, send shortcut to desktop. I make my own icons and change each shortcut icon.
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2007, 06:13 AM,
Paul, didn´t you installed the DGCommon2.01 and DG2.00 after the 1.02 Patch?

In my folder i haven´t installed the DGVN mods Eek ... but all is working well ... :chin:

I updated some WG files and will send it out to you in the next few days.

Regards,
Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
11-24-2007, 06:56 AM,
When I state that I installed the 2.01 mods from the ftp that means all the files including DGCommon2.01 and DG2.00

I don't know why it works now and did not before without the DGVN files. Maybe someone can start from DG and find the correct sequence.

Send the EG files too when they are ready.
11-28-2007, 09:07 AM,
Quote:When I state that I installed the 2.01 mods from the ftp that means all the files including DGCommon2.01 and DG2.00

All right my friend :bow: ... i´m sorry.

The updated WG Addon is on the way. Have fun with it.

Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
11-28-2007, 05:01 PM,
File received, I will look at it this weekend.
12-11-2007, 12:15 PM,
Gentlemen,

i didn´t hear any negative news from the B-Testers about the Addon so it´s time to release it. All should work. I will translate some oob elements in english and should be ready in two or three weeks.

Regards,
Stefan
12-12-2007, 07:47 AM,
Cool, I've had fun testing it!!
12-23-2007, 06:49 PM,
I´m very sorry but the works for the Addon will not finished until 2007. Had to many different things to do at the last days. So i will start the last works at it in January.

Best Regards,
Stefan
01-24-2008, 11:50 PM,
Gentlemen,

actually I wanted to publish the West German files tomorrow, in last "minute" it shows that the units in scenarios are well works but have no function for campaign games. Mike found this error!

The oob files must be revised. It should be available in the middle of February for the release.

Mike, many thanks for your reference!:bow:

Stefan
01-25-2008, 07:54 AM,
Stefan,

Sorry for not catching it before, but since DG didn't have a DCG it didn't cross my mind!

Best regards,

Mike