• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bonus points
08-06-2007, 07:27 PM,
RE: Bonus points
Hey Mac I don't think we've ever fought, so how about a game?
Are you a fighter?
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2007, 01:03 AM,
McIvan Wrote:Alright, alright......enough poking of the POS through the bars, you two. Put the sticks down already. The legendary opponents of POS are destined to be lost in the mists of time, vanished into the Bermuda Triangle, sleeping with Atlantis. Goooooooone. It's Humpty Dumpty, fallen off the wall, and nowt can put it back together again. Can't get blood out of a POStone.

Clicky for you for making me laugh.
08-07-2007, 05:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2007, 09:23 AM by The Coil.)
Colonel Talvela Wrote:The Coil - annoying clicky aggitator that he is...

If by annoying you mean witty, by agitator you mean voice of reason, and by witty you mean guy we should all give a green clicky to, then I'll accept that.

Colonel Talvela Wrote:Personally I couldn't care less. But I figure if I post these three messages trying to help him he might give me three clickies.

Well, I'll give you one. Asking too much to expect me to give you a whole day's allotment. One feature of the clickies hasn't changed.
08-07-2007, 07:37 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Hey Mac I don't think we've ever fought, so how about a game?
Are you a fighter?
No Spike, I'm so far behind in all my games that I couldn't take on another.....I haven't gotten a turn out to anyone in a week. Real life is just too full on atm.

Also I fall heavily into the combined arms camp as you may recall.
08-07-2007, 01:53 PM,
The Coil Wrote:
Colonel Talvela Wrote:Personally I couldn't care less. But I figure if I post these three messages trying to help him he might give me three clickies.
Well, I'll give you one. Asking too much to expect me to give you a whole day's allotment. One feature of the clickies hasn't changed.
And here we have the fatal mistake..........accidentally omitting which colour the three clickies are expected to be Big Grin
08-07-2007, 02:12 PM,
McIvan Wrote:And here we have the fatal mistake..........accidentally omitting which colour the three clickies are expected to be Big Grin

EekEekEekHow could I make such an [hirr]amateur mistake like that. Eek

Looks like I am going to have to hack the message board again.
08-07-2007, 02:22 PM,
Colonel Talvela Wrote:How could I make such an [hirr]amateur mistake like that.

That sentence made me laugh out loud...Colonel T, you are just hirridiculous...
08-08-2007, 08:25 AM,
The Coil Wrote:
Colonel Talvela Wrote:How could I make such an [hirr]amateur mistake like that.

That sentence made me laugh out loud...Colonel T, you are just hirridiculous...

I don't get it?

Cheers!

Leto