• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CM SF UPDATE
07-29-2007, 01:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-29-2007, 01:28 PM by Steel God.)
CM SF UPDATE
CM SF is ready to go!

Scenarios / Campaign and QBs are entered into the DB (Thanks Bootie!!)

Victory levels and points are Fixed to correspond with other CM ladders scoring.

Size Modifiers for entering custom Scenarios are as follows:
Tiny - 2
Small - 4
Medium - 6
Large - 8
Huge - 10

Ladder Leader medal will be awarded after 25 games posted.

ELO is NOT active on this ladder until Raz turns it on.. :)
(he should turn it on for ALL ladders dontcha think? huh... huh?)

Get gaming!!!
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2007, 09:02 PM,
RE: CM SF UPDATE
Any chance we can have some new branches of service for the CMSF ladder....at the moment i'm a German Paratrooper. Eek

cheers
07-29-2007, 10:01 PM,
Fubar Wrote:Any chance we can have some new branches of service for the CMSF ladder....at the moment i'm a German Paratrooper. Eek

cheers

I would need The Ranks and Insignias for this army to create it on a similar theme as the rest of the available branches. Dig them out and email to me and I'll see what I can do to add it in.

07-29-2007, 10:09 PM,
Well we already have a US branch but i was thinking more of the Syrians or any other modern nations that Battlefront may add in their future expansion packs.

Would this be separate to the other CM ladder branches as i'd like to keep my Fallschirmjager for my WW2 games or is that not possible?

cheers
07-30-2007, 12:49 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:LO is NOT active on this ladder until Raz turns it on.. :)
(he should turn it on for ALL ladders dontcha think? huh... huh?)
It's not active?How come i found out only now?Lol.

Send this user an email
07-30-2007, 01:17 AM,
Raz, I dunno how Umbro "turned it on" for each ladder, but only a few ladders have it active, unless you've done something I don't know about :)

Fubar, we've got quite a few Armies to choose from, and they can cross between the ladder "pools". Just have to add the ranks and insignias and adjust the points at which advancement occurs.
07-30-2007, 01:39 AM,
Can you choose a different army for each ladder??
07-30-2007, 01:57 AM,
sort of, most of the ladders are separated into a large pool, but some other are not, thus allowing for different armies to be chosen and preventing others from being picked.

The nappy and ACW ladders don't use the same pools as CM and CS obviously :) I can review for what's involved to make another Pool for SF if it's generating enough interest :)
07-30-2007, 02:02 AM,
Yeah.... would be good to get some modern pics.... I can gather a batch of avatars if you like.
07-30-2007, 02:17 AM,
I wanna be Syrians AND i wanna be Germans.....guess i just love the bad guys. :smg:

cheers