• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Project Blitzkrieg cd#2
07-28-2007, 07:36 PM,
c_Question Mark  Project Blitzkrieg cd#2
As far as i remember there were many efforts to create and release a Project Blitzkrieg CD #2.

Are the contents of this CD integrated into the CS Matrix Edition or do we see another Project Blitzkrieg CD in the future?

Thanks

steffen
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2007, 12:56 AM,
RE: Project Blitzkrieg cd#2
An interesting question so I've done some searching within the database and found some info on your question. From what I've read it sounds like most if not all of the work done to create the PB#2 has gone into the new Matrix version. As well as the creations put into PB#1 & PB#3... I didn't even know there was a PB#3 in the making?

If you go back onto the Message Board page and scroll down to near the bottom of the screen you'll see a "Search This Forum" option. Type in the words PB#2 and read for yourself. It looks like the postings on this subject date back to August 2006 and then more info dated back in June 2007.

I hope this helps?
Good Hunting,
Reddog
07-29-2007, 03:50 AM,
07-29-2007, 09:49 AM,
The PB#2 (EF) and PB#3 (WF) Projects were indeed added to the Matrix version as was the update of Rising Sun which included most of the RS Far East items and some new items like the INA and BNA and expansion of the 1931 -1941 Chinese and Japanese forces and new units for the US.
07-30-2007, 06:33 AM,
Wonderful News!! When my Matrix disc arrives it will be a real treat to be able to play the special scenarios that Jason and others have been working on for years. While we have so many wonderful developers the CS will continue to thrive. I keep an eye on all new strategy games but even the 1 gig games do not compare. Why go to the trouble of learning to run a new game engine when CS is available and the art of Warfare is so difficult and fascinating?