• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CM shock force
07-28-2007, 04:22 AM,
CM shock force
It works on my F*****G PC :-) who wants a pbem email battle, I love the graphics running it at the best you can have!! look,s great.
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2007, 04:24 AM,
RE: CM shock force
No thanks mate,

I am cutting down on my CM games so I can have fun playing CS instead !.

Why not play POS ?
07-28-2007, 04:56 AM,
POS?
07-28-2007, 04:58 AM,
RE:��CM shock force
Bidermann (FGM) Wrote:POS?

Poor Old Spike !
07-28-2007, 05:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-28-2007, 05:06 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Wait a min, I haven't even got Shock Force yet, according to Game Stores its due for pre-order or release here in the UK on Aug 3rd -
http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?c...mid=331225

So with any luck I'll be able to draw my dole out of the cashpoint dispenser in town next week, then nip across the road and spend most of it on SF in Game..

PS- but if my PC turns out not to be up to spec i'll have to put in a claim for a Social Fund grant for 'home decorating' and use that to buy a new graphics card or whatever..
07-28-2007, 05:05 AM,
RE:��CM shock force
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Wait a min, I haven't even got Shock Force yet, according to Game Stores its due for pre-order or release here in the UK on Aug 3rd -
http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?c...mid=331225

So with any luck I'll be able to draw my dole out of the cashpoint dispenser in town next week, then nip across the road and spend most of it on SF in Game..

I *think* Biderman got it as a digital download mate (and you dont need a credit card, a debit card will do.
07-28-2007, 05:10 AM,
RE: ��CM shock force
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:I *think* Biderman got it as a digital download mate (and you dont need a credit card, a debit card will do.

I've tried getting a deb card from my bank before mate but they won't let unemployed scum have one, so I have to milk the welfare system instead..
I mean, 2 million immigrants do it so why shouldn't I, ha ha ha.. :)
"For I am native here and to the manor born" - Hamlet
07-28-2007, 05:13 AM,
RE:����CM shock force
PoorOldSpike Wrote:
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:I *think* Biderman got it as a digital download mate (and you dont need a credit card, a debit card will do.

I've tried getting a deb card from my bank before mate but they won't let unemployed scum have one, so I have to milk the welfare system instead..
I mean, 2 million immigrants do it so why shouldn't I, ha ha ha.. :)
"For I am native here and to the manor born" - Hamlet

Thats a bit of a shame for you ! ( as for the rest of your comments, I *might* agree with you !).
07-28-2007, 05:25 AM,
Hey Toni you're a tax and VAT man, so just keep squeezing people to make sure there's a steady flow of cash from their pockets into my dole dispenser.. :)
07-28-2007, 05:29 AM,
Smile  RE:��CM shock force
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Hey Toni you're a tax and VAT man, so just keep squeezing people to make sure there's a steady flow of cash from their pockets into my dole dispenser.. :)

I WAS a taxman being nice & helpful on a helpline, now I am a VAT man demanding money with menaces from traders who owe money !.

Especially to keep reprobates like you in the style you have become accustomed to !.