• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What the...????
07-27-2007, 10:34 AM,
What the...????
Congratulations to Raz Atoth on just beating Enigma to go through to Round 3 of the Pripet Trophy, but neither side lost a tank and hardly any infantry!
What went on guys? Were you both pussyfooting around each other without fighting or what?
Was it a CM battle or a Morris Dance? ha ha ha.. !

END SCREEN - https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...220&page=2

[Image: morris.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2007, 11:10 AM,
RE: What the...????
Lol.Well,yeah,but only his men! :smoke:
The thing is that right when i was moving my tanks towards his position,i spotted one of his men carrying a large bottle of votka and inviting my men to a friendly drinking competition.The glory of the Reich was at stake so i had to agree.And before i knew it,the snaps and the vodka were on the table.Much to my surprise after 15 minutes one of his platoons was already lying on the ground.And they call themselves russians!:whis: The only incident occured when one of his men throwed a still burning cigarre near a gas can and as a result my armored car was in flames.Fortunately,enigma was a real gentlemen and drove his own,private,armored car,in the nearby river,in return.And since,his men were either drunk or dancing,i had no other choice than to claim the flags.Being carefull not to bring my precious panzers into the sight of his T34s.One of his rednecks could have accidentally fired the gun..you know....:soap:
Send this user an email
07-27-2007, 11:15 AM,
"To subdue the enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence".
- Sun Tzu
07-27-2007, 02:05 PM,
"As you know, surprising the enemy is vital, so to ensure maximum surprise we're not going"
Rowan Atkinson as a wacky mercenary leader briefing his men in comedy sketch from BBCTV's 'Not the Nine o' clock News')