• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WHY GERMAN INFANTRY ARE SUPERIOR (YOU MUST READ!)
07-26-2007, 02:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-26-2007, 01:46 PM by Valor.)
WHY GERMAN INFANTRY ARE SUPERIOR (YOU MUST READ!)
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2007, 04:00 AM,
RE: WHY GERMAN INFANTRY ARE SUPERIOR (YOU MUST READ!)
Finnish troops also have grenade bundles
07-26-2007, 04:10 AM,
And the finish Sissi troops also come with demo. charges,And smgs!Beat that if you can! cheers
Send this user an email
07-26-2007, 04:34 AM,
You guys are right of course, but I subsumed the Finnish military under the German military, as we all know that the Germans supplied the Finns with both equipment and training, thus their acute troop design similarities.

Defending with the Finnish Sissi is a real pleasure, that is for sure!

: )

Cheers!

Leto
07-26-2007, 05:12 AM,
And the Finns get panzerfausts in May 44..

[Image: finns1.jpg]
07-26-2007, 05:23 PM,
Yes, Finns got them at May -44 as well as panzerschreks but they were used in frontline servise no earlier than late June. There was little or no training at all. This end towards tank, go and kill.

Just a side note. I believe that photo is from Ihantala at Junly -44 and the T-34 in question was actually destroyed by German StuG (the only AFV they destroyed during the battle). That T-34 penetrated deep behind Finnish lines, found it lonely and tried to return which didn't guite succeed.
07-26-2007, 08:36 PM,
In CM, Finland also has three men panzerschrek teams. They carry more ammo than two men teams.
07-27-2007, 06:26 PM,
I'm a little confused on the "Choose Explosives" option. I've been playing this game for a couple of years now and don't recall ever seeing it as a menu choice. Can you help me out? This is some very good advice if I can execute it.
07-27-2007, 06:42 PM,
Got something or some one you want to blow up with in 40m?
Aim near them but not on them and (if you troops still have enough grenades) you will get "Area Fire Use Explosive"! Just click and wait.

Caution- Pinned troops or troops under fire will sometimes take awhile to get around to throwing the grenades or satchels. Good troops may throw all of their explosives in one turn even though the first satchel obliterated the target. Wise troops might even throw satchels because they are might get hurt too. offer void in Peoria.
07-28-2007, 05:01 PM,
Wow, I never knew it is possible to order infantry to attack with explosives. How are you doing it? I have CDV CMBB version, but there is nothing in the manual?

Many thanks in advance!