• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Any Future ideas for CS at Matrix?
07-25-2007, 03:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2007, 03:32 AM by Mark W.)
Any Future ideas for CS at Matrix?
Possibly a new game maybe based on the Korean Conflict or even modern warfare game.

I know we have Divided Ground and the mods for it, but I was just wondering if this is the end of the CS series official releases.

I remember way back when Talonsoft was still producing games (and probably before DG came out) they announced a new set of CS games based on the Civil War and Napoleonic era.
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2007, 04:09 AM,
RE: Any Future ideas for CS at Matrix?
Mark W Wrote:Possibly a new game maybe based on the Korean Conflict or even modern warfare game.

It is in the works.

Mark W Wrote:I know we have Divided Ground and the mods for it, but I was just wondering if this is the end of the CS series official releases.

Not if I have anything to say about it.

Mark W Wrote:I remember way back when Talonsoft was still producing games (and probably before DG came out) they announced a new set of CS games based on the Civil War and Napoleonic era.

The Civil War you can find in John Tillers Battleground series.

Napoleonic is an interesting idea, not sure how well it would work in the CS Engine though.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
07-25-2007, 07:00 AM,
RE: Any Future ideas for CS at Matrix?
Jason,

Thanks for the feedback, I posted my requests above in the wish list thread on the CS forum at matrixgames.

Yes, I have the battleground series, I believe the first one I bought was Battleground 2 Ghettysburg (actually I think I bought Bulge as well, but was disappointed with that).

The Battleground series though is a different and in my opinion slower animal than the CS engine.

thanks again.

-mark