• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Large Scenario or Operations Challenge
07-25-2007, 02:44 AM,
Large Scenario or Operations Challenge
I'm sorta into large scenarios and operations right now. If you are looking for an opponent, I'm your guy. Send an email or file.
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2007, 04:54 AM,
RE: Large Scenario or Operations Challenge
ive got a CMBB opening if you have any in mind...or if anyone has any recommendations..
07-25-2007, 05:27 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE:��Large Scenario or Operations Challenge
Smashing(FGM) Wrote:ive got a CMBB opening if you have any in mind...or if anyone has any recommendations..

So am I !

email me @ antoni(dot)chmielowski(at)gmail(dot)com if interested
07-25-2007, 05:35 AM,
Kamfgruppe Langkeit H2H (Op) is a very good CMBB Op thats very challenging.

cheers
07-25-2007, 05:50 AM,
Okay, how about KG Langkeit H2H with Smashing... pick a side and send the file.

For Antoni, have you looked at the Peiper's Blowtorch Battalion series... something from that might be fun, e.g. Operation Peiper.

I am playing Wacht am Rhein currently as allies but that seems to be a good operation too.
07-25-2007, 05:54 AM,
RE:��Large Scenario or Operations Challenge
herroberst Wrote:Okay, how about KG Langkeit H2H with Smashing... pick a side and send the file.

For Antoni, have you looked at the Peiper's Blowtorch Battalion series... something from that might be fun, e.g. Operation Peiper.

I am playing Wacht am Rhein currently as allies but that seems to be a good operation too.

Blow torch ?

what do u want to play ?
07-25-2007, 07:04 AM,
Antoni, we can play anything you wish. I suggest you take a look at the Peiper Blowtorch Battalion series.

Just google Peiper Blowtorch Battalion and it takes you to the link where you can download all the scenarios, about eight of them and some mods too.

We can play Wacht am Rhein if you want an Op but I am playing that as allies currently with Herrbixx... he's about to say hello to Mr. 90mm :)
07-25-2007, 07:16 AM,
RE:��Large Scenario or Operations Challenge
07-25-2007, 12:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2007, 12:21 PM by Mad Russian.)
If you want a very fluid action you can try my short operation. You can get it here:

HSG B Urrah

It is an all infantry fight but it is like most of my scenarios...it's a brutal fight.

This is only my third operation. I rarely do operations in CM because of the way the system tries to execute them. But every once in awhile I find a situation that fits a CM operation and I think this is one of them.

It is a compilation of three of my earlier battles. While it is an infantry fight it has alot of tactical options and you will be tested to the limits of your abilities. Good tactics will win this battle for you!!

The OOB's are varied. The Objectives are tough to attain! The fighting is fierce. The Operation is fairly short.

Give it a try and see what you think.

Good Hunting.

MR
07-25-2007, 04:41 PM,
Thanks lads..