• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MBT freezes
07-22-2007, 07:16 PM,
MBT freezes
Hi all, everytime I try to start MBT it freezes, the game doesnt even start it just freezes on the options screen, I have to shut the computer down the hard way as CTRL, ALT DEL doesnt work.

can anyone help?
Bis peccare in bello no licet - One cannot blunder twice in war.
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2007, 09:10 PM,
RE: MBT freezes
Your not using Vista are you? I don't think Vista is very friendly towards XP games, so much for backwards compatibility. :rolleyes:

cheers
07-22-2007, 11:57 PM,
It's the CIA. They found out that you are playing the AL Qaeda side in our battle and figure better safe then sorry.Eek
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
07-23-2007, 12:07 AM,
RE:��MBT freezes
Fubar Wrote:Your not using Vista are you? I don't think Vista is very friendly towards XP games, so much for backwards compatibility. :rolleyes:

cheers

Works fine with Vista just have to run it in windowed mode is all. I am sure looking forward to SP1 :)

How do th eother installs of MBT and WW2 work Klanx?
07-23-2007, 06:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2007, 06:28 AM by Thor.)
General SP Wrote:
Fubar Wrote:Your not using Vista are you? I don't think Vista is very friendly towards XP games, so much for backwards compatibility. :rolleyes:

cheers

Works fine with Vista just have to run it in windowed mode is all. I am sure looking forward to SP1 :)

How do th eother installs of MBT and WW2 work Klanx?

Well it was just a thought....i've heard so many horror stories about Vista. Eek

Me i'm still on good ol' XP Pro. :smg:

cheers
07-23-2007, 09:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2007, 09:42 AM by Vulture.)
When I installed Vista I found that windows versions of MBT and WW2 would lock up or not run at all. However, as soon as I installed updated ATI drivers the games ran just fine. And I was able to run in full screen mode too.

Of course, the next day I took Vista off because a bunch of my other programs wouldn't run with it, but SP would.

So check and see if there are updated video driver and catalyst for your video card.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha