• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MC NGF The Bolt out of the Blue
07-21-2007, 01:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-26-2007, 10:49 PM by Aaron.)
MC NGF The Bolt out of the Blue
As some of u know ive been working a scenario from the ground up and its going to be called The Bolt out of the Blue and takes place in June 1989. The oob is 98% complete except for little things as the T-72 range question and some unit ids and all the extra graphics have been compiled or made already but the game is only 2/3rds complete with out the southern map so im not going to spend the time on it intill i get the rest of the map. So the time i want to spend now is the oob, im going to post it up here and whoever wants to take a look and has any comments on it now is the time b/c when i do start building there will be no more additions to the oob just changes in values. Remember though ive used not only my resources but ive had alot of help from 5 guys in different European countries and the comments of 100s of others on everything in this oob. This is the work of the last 2 months and probably 100 hours of time out of my life that i find well spent just dont tell my girlfriend what ive been doing when shes at work and im not.

Aaron

PS. As for game laws i mention in a different thread, i had one law i followed to keep this massive game manageable and i call it the law of 8. No unit has less than 8, if my info had 3 of this type of vehicle in it its not in the game but for example most Pact Reg had 4 zsu in it so instead of having 4 units of 4 there is a divisional unit of 16 to help keep thing manageable, so most vehicles do get represented just might not be in the way it was actually organized.

I just updated a few things on it, had some problems with my values not taking to all units, think they r all fixed

Yet Another upload 7-24-07:smoke:
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2007, 06:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-24-2007, 07:15 AM by Aaron.)
RE: MC NGF The Bolt out of the Blue
Some how i screwed it up, alot of the values went ?>"::":", so i had to stick it back in my editor to fix alot of the values and now its reposted correct(well it looks correct), if u downloaded it before toss it heres the right one.

Aaron

Damn someone already downloaded the new one in 5 min, i just found one more unit that was off and reposted yet again
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply