Anyone else??

Post here please!

Thanx!

Hawk
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2007, 08:38 AM,
RE: A Rare Event Indeed
Hawk,
If you don't mind a sporadic turn rate at times(I am usually pretty good about returns unless working on campaigns etc) I will play one with you.We have never played (and I ain't very good anyway).So, if you want go ahead and pick something.I have WF;EFII; and Matrix installed.I would prefer to not play RS.

Earl
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
07-22-2007, 08:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2007, 08:52 AM by Hawk Kriegsman.)
RE:��A Rare Event Indeed
07-22-2007, 10:54 AM,
[email protected]

Hawk,
Please include the map and org files...........I delete all the stock scenarios from my folders.........sorry about that.......it clutters up my other stuff.
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
07-22-2007, 11:14 AM,
RE:��A Rare Event Indeed
Von Earlmann Wrote:[email protected]

Hawk,
Please include the map and org files...........I delete all the stock scenarios from my folders.........sorry about that.......it clutters up my other stuff.

It has been sent!

Thanx!

Hawk
07-22-2007, 08:48 PM,
And first turn has been returned