• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

While I am at it...
07-19-2007, 02:06 PM,
While I am at it...
Sorry should have included this in the previous post, but are there any other mods for example, I remember someone was doing a Korean War mod, is this correct? if so, is this completed? Are there playable scenarios? Are there any other mods besides Vietnam and Korea? Thanks again guys for all your patience.

-Gary aka Falk. Eek
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2007, 09:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-20-2007, 09:54 AM by Warhorse.)
RE: While I am at it...
Funny you should ask, my mod is, for all intents and purposes, just done!! I just finished the unittxt/pics for the F2 function, and compiled a disk, I need to contact the admin here (REDDOG?) to send it in to update the original download, if possible. you can get the original here-https://www.theblitz.club/mods/index.php. I have a yahoo site that I had for a team, but everyone seems to have dropped out, a real shame, as scenario's are very much needed to make this take off!! At present, only Chris Hobbes Yongsan is playable, and isn't yet tested for single play, although I started to play it, and found it worked well. Me and Huib started to play by email, but it has dropped off. The mod is for Divided Ground, so you need the cd, but my mod is self-contained, you just download it, and play! I will contact the admin, see what happens, maybe try to get a group together to design some scenario's, I'm very excited abiyt this, having just spent over 3 years on it, and finally almost there! Eventually I want Matrix to take it over, to enhance it, with a human wave function for the CCF, a map generator, and scenario generator, among other enhancements, one thing at a time though...! Stay tuned!

Mike
07-20-2007, 01:57 PM,
RE: While I am at it...
Mike sounds great!! Thanks for the update!

-Gary aka Falk.