• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How many HPS games on your computer?
07-16-2007, 03:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-16-2007, 03:48 PM by von Nev.)
How many HPS games on your computer?
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2007, 07:25 PM,
RE: How many HPS games on your computer?
Hello Marty,

After a big problem with my health I come back with PzC ( I have had to leave all the games "en route").
On the bed of the hospital I was thinking of the beautifull maps of my
HPS Panzer games.
So to say I have put a second hard disk (160 Giga) and I stock all my game on it. Perhaps you can do it (for a few $ we can buy a hard disk).
Michel.
07-16-2007, 10:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-16-2007, 10:28 PM by Tide1.)
I have all the PzC games ACW,Nappy, 3 out of 4 MC 2 SB AND TFB loaded for a total of 37 HPS games with all art packs and updates and a few other goodies from Glenns site. That comes to 10.8 gigs.

My Matrix folder with only 14 games takes up 10 gigs. And other games like the Total War series CivIII, Comand and Conquer Generals and Zero Hour, Shrapnel Games and and the old Talonsoft CS series weigh in at 20 gigs. So near 41 gigs of space total :)
07-16-2007, 10:19 PM,
Try installing without the music. Saves over half the space and aren't we all listening to our own music in the background anyway....?
07-16-2007, 11:05 PM,
I was hoping Ivan had NGP installed by now :)

LOL

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
07-16-2007, 11:12 PM,
Although I have all the HPS and Talonsoft John Tiller games, currently I have only the PzC plus Kursk in twice as the Spanish Civil War Mod, and the Punic War installed. With all the art packs and alt scenarios, 4.72 GB (5,074,006,016 bytes) in 19 folders.

Moez

North Vancouver, BC
07-17-2007, 02:01 AM,
North German Plains
Fulda Gap
Bulge
Kursk
Kharkhov
Smolensk

... and this week I'll be adding Guadalcanal.

By the way; why isn't there a naval battles forum on the Blitz? I've been reading forums and things to figure out what my first naval battle game will be and there's very few places to read about HPS's naval games.

NWS has a forum but its a mixed bag of several game titles by different developers. There are some other sites I've checked out but since its an HPS game I thought it would be good to have a forum here.
07-17-2007, 03:54 AM,
I have over ten PzC titles loaded on my Computer. But I got addicted to this game, http://www.eve-online.com/ and my turnrate has been kind of slow lately.
07-17-2007, 10:02 AM,
I have all the PzC, MC & ACW games. Also have five of the Squad Battles games. Yes...I do have a little disposable income.
07-17-2007, 10:31 AM,
Send this user an email