• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

My First Matrix Scenario
07-14-2007, 10:31 AM,
My First Matrix Scenario
The title is V Panzer Army The Campaign. It is 128 turns and is the largest I have ever designed.I have used almost everything I have learned in scenario designing in this effort.

Scenario is designed specifically for 3x3 team play.It features three distinct areas of operation.It still gives the CIC as many options as possible for the disposition of commands and forces.

As always I will not release the actual .scn file so, in order to start a game you will have to contact me directly.

I am not sure if I have many more scenarios left but, still enjoy the designing thingy so who knows :-)

von Earlmann
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2007, 08:49 PM,
RE: My First Matrix Scenario: ATTN Tide1
Gary,
Here are the files with a set up for the German side vs the AI.

I am still running my own version for a quick look at any glaring errors.Please remember this should be viewed as an historical novel type.Based on actual facts but some poetic license used :-)

Earl
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
07-15-2007, 01:26 AM,
RE: My First Matrix Scenario
Earl
I don't if I am doing somthing wrong,but I get error reading battle file.
Jesse
07-15-2007, 02:30 AM,
Jesse,
Are you using this in the Matrix Game folder?
07-15-2007, 02:54 AM,
Earl,
The map in this scenario is Huge. I guess everything about this scenario is on a large scale. The only techinal issue I faced is there was a line of black hexes running down the middle of the map from east to West.

Looks like its going to be a very interesting scenario. A team one for sure. Nice job cheers
07-15-2007, 05:11 AM,
You could try something on the lines of Cassino Earl.Just a thought to keep you occupied.
07-15-2007, 06:36 AM,
There should be two black lines which create the three areas of operation...........yes it is big :-)
07-15-2007, 06:37 AM,
John,
Actually I have just gotten a book on the Vosges Mountains Campaign.....who knows :-)
07-15-2007, 09:19 AM,
Yes, two black lines there is. Cool thanks for clarifying that.
Being kinda new to the Cs I din't know of such things. Thanks
07-15-2007, 02:35 PM,
I got an error trying to open your map. The oob is ok. Btl file has a one hex map, with snow.