• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

matrix edition worth it?
07-02-2007, 04:35 AM,
c_Question Mark  matrix edition worth it?
I own the old EFII Gold edition. Is this compatible with the Matrix edition for PBEM?

Does the Matrix edition contain ALL the secnarios previously available?

(my last edition was EF2 gold...and it seems there was an even later edition with additional scenarios that i had never been lucky enough to own. Are these scenarios available on Matrix?)

Is the Matrix edition worth purchasing?

Just curious. Been gone for a few years and am getting the itch again after seeing a new version may be available...

Any info would be highly appreciated...

Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2007, 04:37 AM,
RE: matrix edition worth it?
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1476058

That is a breakdown of what you get with Matrix Campaign Series, plus the continued support and future additions

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
07-02-2007, 07:29 AM,
YES,

I play mostly online and now the game plays smoothly. ive played 6 online games now and i am happy to say not once did the game disconnect or freeze up. i am in pig heaven for that alone its worth it .
Heck you get all 3 games with some new units , they are supporting it as we speak , this is new life in a game that was already very good. They may even add to it a bit , if interest is really good ,who knows we might get a treat down the road. You will not be disappointed!!
07-02-2007, 08:50 AM,
In short,

HELL YES

all the games plus the addons for $35, plus great support and new features. definately worth it
Patrick Davey - [email protected]
Matrix Forum - Zeitgeist
Wargamer name - Zietgeist
>>> www.WW2F.com <<<- The definitive World War Two message board
07-02-2007, 11:45 AM,
Absolutely it is worth it,

All three games EF, WF and RS have been brought up to the same standard in terms of rules. There are a wealth of new units in WF and this game is being actively developed and supported.

There will be a second patch (1.02) released very soon that will fix up almost all of the existing game engine issues. I would buy it now but if you are really paranoid wait for the v1.02 patch and then buy it, Just buy it.

This game is very much alive thanks to Matrix and a few very dedicated individuals.

Matt