• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Weird happenings
07-01-2007, 03:31 AM,
Weird happenings
Playing PBEM S43 and two unusual things just happened:
1. When I opened the turn it skipped my COMMAND REPORT and just went straight to the map. I re-opened and it did the same.
2. I couldn't move a friendly unit because it said moving from ZOC to ZOC is not allowed BUT there is no enemy unit adjacent and visible! When I moved another unit, that enemy unit suddenly appeared.

Any ideas?
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2007, 03:36 AM,
RE: Weird happenings
Rev Rico Wrote:Playing PBEM S43 and two unusual things just happened:
1. When I opened the turn it skipped my COMMAND REPORT and just went straight to the map. I re-opened and it did the same.
2. I couldn't move a friendly unit because it said moving from ZOC to ZOC is not allowed BUT there is no enemy unit adjacent and visible! When I moved another unit, that enemy unit suddenly appeared.

Any ideas?

There is a 1.05b patch on the HPS Website and message below about the Sicily PBEM Bug.

Glenn
Send this user an email
07-02-2007, 05:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-02-2007, 05:55 AM by Dirk Gross.)
RE: Weird happenings
Invisible units just happened in a replay of a turn in France '40 for me. I had a French Infantry unit stacked with a Belgian Engineer. The German fired at the stack and the French infantry broke and became invisible. He fired again and the invisible French infantry retreated into an adjacent hex and became visible again. It was about 215 men, so it wasn't eliminated. Shortly after that, in the same replay, 18 French tanks (single unit, not stacked) was fired on, broke, and became invisible. At the end of the replay it became visible again (17 tanks strength, broken). I don't know if this is just what I'm seeing on the replay, or if they became invisible to my opponent as he fired. I noticed his fire stopped after they became invisible (the lone tank unit, anyway). I have the file if Glenn wants to verify. :conf:
07-02-2007, 10:54 AM,
RE:��Weird happenings
Send this user an email