• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

AAR Feedback
06-22-2007, 07:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2007, 07:28 AM by McIvan.)
RE: AAR Feedback
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2007, 08:55 AM,
I find it interesting and have thought of doing one for the masses in the future. :)

I've been reading both sides and Ivan's as well (although I wish he'd get off his pooper and find his NGP CD and send me a turn over.. LOL )

I hope the Coil is enjoying the anonymous emails with all Dave's positions and force composition notes in them.... :P
06-22-2007, 10:28 AM,
Your nothin' but a bloody wolf in sheeps clothing. :)
06-22-2007, 01:23 PM,
RE:��AAR Feedback
kineas Wrote:dunno - I only read Coil's AAR

That is how you get a clicky...
06-22-2007, 01:25 PM,
cillmhor Wrote:If only I knew how to do one of those clicky things you'd both get one, or two or however many a good AAR deserves.:) At least I can do a smiley.

Just click on the little plus sign next to someone's reputation bar. Smilies are appreciated, but not exchangeable for valuable prizes like clickies are (or will be, if RD ever gets the catalogs mailed out).

A clicky for even mentioning clickies!
06-22-2007, 01:28 PM,
RedDevil Wrote:I hope the Coil is enjoying the anonymous emails with all Dave's positions and force composition notes in them.... :P

RD, I appreciate the gesture, but it is unnecessary, as I read his thread religiously. Why do you think his view count is so much higher?
06-22-2007, 01:31 PM,
McIvan Wrote:I love your work so far Col T, and yours The Coil, and I'm so happy that anyone is doing em that I would be loath to suggest anything which might discourage anyone anyway :)

Suggestions are appreciated, it's my first stab at an AAR/DAR. A bit time consuming, but fun to do. And it'll be interesting to see CTs thoughts as they unfolded throughout the game. Only real drawback is the fear of public humiliation when CT overruns me, but the edge of fear makes me play sharper.
06-22-2007, 01:33 PM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:No mate..much too longwinded for me to follow, and not only that but there are 3 separate CTv Coil threads going which confuses my poor old brain further..

This is how you get a clicky too, but a different colored one...

The more CT v Coil threads, the more livable the world becomes.
06-22-2007, 07:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2007, 08:18 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: ��AAR Feedback
The Coil Wrote:.......the edge of fear makes me play sharper.

In that case Charlie,I hereby challenge you to an armoured battle, you'll be so terrified that you'll win for sure..:)
And i'll do a long detailed AAR with lots of screenshots explaining to the astounded world how you did it,titled in big letters 'THE COIL BEATS POS'.
Hey I can send you the 'Fireflies v Tigers' scenario,I'm currently playing 10 other Blitz doods at it, all trying to hunt down POS the Terminator..

"Listen. Understand. That Terminator is out there. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with...it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear...and it absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you are dead."

[Image: terminator1.jpg]
06-22-2007, 09:16 PM,
LMAO... now thats challenge.