• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Late-war US and German OOB questions
06-26-2007, 04:30 AM,
RE: Late-war US and German OOB questions
Thanks again for the help, looks like CMAK does not list M36s as TDs available, what would be the best substitute of existing choices: M10 or M18?

Thanks once again

cillmhor
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2007, 07:52 AM,
RE:��Late-war US and German OOB questions
cillmhor Wrote:Thanks again for the help, looks like CMAK does not list M36s as TDs available, what would be the best substitute of existing choices: M10 or M18?

Thanks once again

cillmhor

IMO the M18 was probably the best US vehicle in WW2. If I'm correct, it was a lot faster than the others. The M36 had the biggest gun. Some Bn's that had M36s had M10s before, Like the TD Bn attached to the 7th Armored. They went from M10 TD to M36 in Nov/Dec 1944.

Huib
06-26-2007, 12:39 PM,
Just as a note, the TD battalions were not organic to the armored divisions, but were attached units. That being said, I think many of the TD battalions remained attached to the same armored division throughout their time in combat and could just about considered to be part of the division.

06-26-2007, 12:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-26-2007, 01:03 PM by Mike Abberton.)
06-26-2007, 10:14 PM,
Thanks for the heads up, very useful sites - and just what I was looking for.

cheers

cillmhor
09-26-2007, 05:00 AM,
Not sure if you still need anything but at TPG we have the research area, it has much of the OOBS you need.

henk
09-26-2007, 05:59 AM,
Thanks yes, I will need to look at the OOBs for this one in the future, once I have rebuilt the map I had made and then lost:(.

Thanks for the tip, once I get time I look forward to having a good look round the TPG material.

cheers

cillmhor