• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Hunters wanted
06-14-2007, 05:14 AM,
Hunters wanted
If anybody fancies a short sharp CMBB or CMAK battle let me know and we'll talk params or scenario,I can handle a dozen or so games right now.
Whatever happens, I'll post a brief write-up in the AAR section together with a shot like the one below showing the final position of our forces.. Noobs are welcome too, we won't report it on the ladder if I win.

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

[Image: dess.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2007, 06:17 AM,
RE: Hunters wanted
Send a setup over here,POS.I'm not extremely picky about parameters,but i prefer Combined arms-if it's a QB.
Send this user an email
06-14-2007, 06:57 AM,
yea drop me an setup, combined arms human chose units and no random settings the rest is up to you.
Let's do it quick and dirty :smg:

mailto:[email protected]

Andre
06-14-2007, 07:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2007, 08:47 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
06-14-2007, 11:23 AM,
I'd be happy to take the fireflys side. Just send it over.
06-14-2007, 09:27 PM,
Send me a setup for your tiger v firefly scenario. Would prefer axis, but will play as the allies if you already have enough axis opponents.

simon31m3 (at) yahoo.co.uk
06-14-2007, 10:27 PM,
Herroberst will take your challenge. Our last two games were close but you announced you were moving to another forum. I am glad you are back. If you fancy playing herroberst send the files.

[email protected]
06-14-2007, 11:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2007, 11:08 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
Okay guys that's 5 of you stepped up to the plate so far, plenty more slots for other hunters who want in..
What advice can you give us bub?

"Be the hunter not the hunted"

[Image: Predator1.jpg]
06-15-2007, 02:15 AM,
I will have a go mate.....prefer scenario (of your choice) as Germans, defending/attacking.....send me an email with any ideas: david.phillips @ kcl.ac.uk
06-15-2007, 08:56 AM,
I'm up for a game!