• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CT attacking Coil Banter thread
06-20-2007, 02:51 PM,
RE: CT attacking Coil Banter thread
You fool! Those trees ARE my men... Amazing what an HQ with a decent stealth rating can do...
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2007, 01:06 AM,
Hey CT, are you just going to sit in the woods and chuck suitcases at my men, or are you actually going to launch an attack at some point?

My boys are ready for you:

50cal
06-22-2007, 02:16 AM,
My boys like throwing suitcases
06-26-2007, 02:43 PM,
Ok, so this thread hasn't gotten much use, there being so many other ways to exchange witty banter and all. Good idea, just hasn't panned out. So here's my proposal for it:

We make it the 'Guess Who Wins the CT v Coil Battle' thread. Here's how it works. You've all seen what the battle looks like 23 turns in. Post your guess as to who the eventual winner will be, and what you believe the percentage breakdown of the final score will be (i.e. 73-24, or whatever). Closest one to the actual score gets a clicky from each of us. CT and I won't look at this thread again until the battle is over (if that's ok, CT), so nothing you say here will tip us off. Guesses must be posted in the next 48 hours to qualify, so you can't guess too close to the end of the battle.
06-26-2007, 03:32 PM,
sounds good to me
06-26-2007, 03:41 PM,
Col T 80-20 Coil
06-26-2007, 03:58 PM,
Col T 67-33 Coil. Lot's of hard fighting to come yet.
07-02-2007, 01:56 PM,
RE:��CT attacking Coil Banter thread
07-03-2007, 12:41 AM,
I pick 50/50... or was I supposed to post 48 Hours BEFORE the end of the game?

Ah well... sometimes those quick scans fail to bring out all the Intel needed for cohesion.

Coil, I can't believe you left Dave off with a draw.. I was expecting you to take him to town based on your regimental Armored assault on my heavily forested defenses...

Dave, Shame on you letting him stay alive :) Bring the whole package when you come to play, you know better to half arse your attacks just from fear of losing a few tanks to guns. :P

Good DAR and AAR from both of you Kudos for the entertainment!

Clickies for both of you :)
green ones that is...

07-04-2007, 02:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-04-2007, 02:37 PM by The Coil.)
RE:��CT attacking Coil Banter thread