• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Attention Fulda Gap/NGP Players
06-14-2007, 10:55 PM,
Attention Fulda Gap/NGP Players
Attention attention! I am back for some limited fighting in Fulda Gap and North Georgia Plain.

If you would care for a game please fire one up and send my way. I would like to start off with a couple of smaller scenarios to "re-wet my feet". It has been a long time since I have played any PC so I need to ease back in.

Randy...you out there?
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2007, 10:59 PM,
RE: Attention Fulda Gap/NGP Players
pick it N send it :)
I'm still waiting on McIvan to gather his courage (or find his disc) so I have space.
Do you want me to send it? I'll simply start at the top of the list and go down it..
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-15-2007, 04:03 AM,
When I get home from work tonight (around 9:00pm) I'll fire it up and send it your way. I was thinking the same thing....I'll just start at the top and work from there.

I am sure you have missed spilling my virtual blood.
06-15-2007, 04:27 AM,
yeh there's nothing like mopping up an ex deck slopper :) especially one that as witty and charming as you HA!

LMAO

hope you're finding civvy life as fun tho, I bet it drove you nuts for a few weeks adapting...
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-15-2007, 05:41 AM,
I do hope you intend to take on the Soviets on the North German Plain. If you wait until they get to the North Georgia Plain it might be too late. Hopefully you could save Atlanta though. Big Grin
06-15-2007, 06:44 AM,
RE:��Attention Fulda Gap/NGP Players
06-15-2007, 06:50 AM,
RE:��Attention Fulda Gap/NGP Players
06-15-2007, 11:38 PM,
Dev....I sent a game to the email you have listed in your profile. Is that the right one?

BTW...please include both the [email protected] and [email protected] when you return game turns. I usually have an hour or so before I go home at night from work to punch out a turn or two.
06-16-2007, 01:43 AM,
got it will have it done sometime today doing a bit of yard work ATM