• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Updated eleven different ALT art / scenario packs...
05-13-2007, 08:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2007, 10:00 AM by Volcano Man.)
Updated eleven different ALT art / scenario packs...
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2007, 11:00 PM,
RE: Updated eleven different ALT art / scenario packs...
OK great , in fact I am playing the Minsk alt at the moment . The art values do seem too low , i will gibve you a fuller report as we move on

Acrtually with the missing Tiger unit in the campaign i cannot apply you new scn ....but could the new oob be aplied to game in progress ?

regards
Michael
05-14-2007, 04:05 AM,
Yes, didn't we go through this before? ;)

You can update all of your games without fear of breaking it but some changes will only take effect unless you restart it. The missing Tiger is one example, the scenario must be restarted. Don't worry about posting about the old artillery values though, the new values corrects all the deficiencies. If you install the update the artillery values will immediatly change in your campaign.
Send this user an email
06-05-2007, 11:21 PM,
I get an error when i use the new Kursk scenario, #0705_02_North_Battle_Alt.scn, saying 'error reading scenario file' ??
06-06-2007, 06:22 AM,
Hmm... and the other _Alt scenarios open fine? Not sure what it could be since the OOB and PDT files are also used by the other scenarios. If they other scenarios open fine then it couldn't be because of a missing file.

What version of Kursk '43 do you have?
Send this user an email
06-06-2007, 11:28 AM,
jenserik0103 Wrote:I get an error when i use the new Kursk scenario, #0705_02_North_Battle_Alt.scn, saying 'error reading scenario file' ??

Opens fine for me. Using Kursk Ver. 1.06.
06-06-2007, 04:44 PM,
06-07-2007, 12:30 AM,
I got the same error the guy above did when I first tried to open the H2H_#1710_48Pz ... Alt.sce scenario (last night). So I removed the "H2H_" before the stock name and it didn't give that error file after I restarted PzC. Maybe that was it ... but then maybe it wasn't.

Its working for me now so I'm happy. Whatever I did worked.

I've noticed when I have a problem at work with a puter, all I have to do is call an IT person and when they walk into my cube, the problem goes away. ... and they don't even have to touch anything. ... twilight zone music in the background.

06-07-2007, 03:00 AM,
Hmmm.... H2H_#1710_48Pz ... Alt.sce? I dont recall putting "H2H_" in front of any of my scenario names. This should not be the case. Someone must have changed the name at some point when it was first H2H approved and you downloaded it off of this site? You should have 48Pz Korps_Alt scenario that appears exactly as "#0710_02a_48th_PzK_S_Alt". If you do not, then you should reinstall the K43 art pack. Also, if you renamed it to take "H2H_" off of it then it is likely to be and old one.
Send this user an email
06-10-2007, 04:43 PM,
Well I had Kursk version 1.05, now I have upgraded to 1.06 and now the _alt scenario works fine.cheers