• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Matrix CS and Vista
06-08-2007, 08:25 AM,
RE: Matrix CS and Vista
Fubar1 Wrote:RD

I seem to remember in the not too distant past, all the fun you had getting computers to work through tech support???? Matrix guys are very responsive and are located nowhere near the Indian Ocean

;)

this is a glimmer of truth here LOL

Matrix Will Get it Fixed, I'm sure, but it is awful that things took a twist for the worst when someone didn't listen to someone else and now Jason feels like the Guy on the T rex-Bucket...He shouldn't feel that way :)

A little QA makes the world turn better... after all, we've already been waiting this long, what's another day or week to wait?

I'm sure there was pressure from stockholders and cash flow issues to be considered behind the scenes.

In business, When there is no money, products go out the door, or heads roll :smg:

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2007, 02:10 PM,
06-08-2007, 03:12 PM,
RE:��Matrix CS and Vista
06-08-2007, 06:40 PM,
After reading this thread I am so glad that I still run Windows 98SE, it works perfectly, does everything that I need and doesn't hog memory. I really don't see the need for all these "updated" operating systems:whis:
06-08-2007, 10:10 PM,
David Heath Wrote:
Thor Wrote:Well, now I feel like what's in the T-Rex bucket. :rolleyes:

Jason, please allow me to belatedly join others and also express my thanks to you personally for your hurculean efforts on the project.

My frustration and comments were directed at Matrix and I did not intend to impune or criticize you. I just couldn't see how they could have accidently missed checking Vista compatibility when that was a key issue holding up the release.

But none of that diminishes what you, Wyatt and others have done. For that you deserve the thanks and gratitude of all armchair generals. :thumbs_up:

Salute!
Thor

Hi Everyone

Yes it was a bad mistake but a true mistake. The Vista mistake was simply us trying so hard to make it work at all under Vista I missed understood what Jason was pointing out.

Jason, Wyatt and George did a great job and I thank God for getting a chance to work with them. I have personally talk with Mr. Tiller and he is working on at now.

I full understand your frustration and ask that you give us a little more time to fix it.

David

Cheers David, thanks for your efforts and know that, while we're a fickle lot here, you've got our support in this project!

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard