• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Matrix CS and Vista
06-08-2007, 03:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2007, 03:24 AM by Thor.)
RE: Matrix CS and Vista
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2007, 03:33 AM,
RE:��Matrix CS and Vista
Send this user an email
06-08-2007, 04:24 AM,
Jason Petho Wrote:Kinda feel like the guy in Jurassic Park sitting on the can in front of the T-Rex.

That's quite the feeling eh...:whis:

Just grin and bear it Jason, corporate flowcharts usually stop at the page where it just starts to work.. you've gotten pretty far past that :)

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-08-2007, 05:50 AM,
Likewise Jason any faults i dont hold you at fault just the opposite for all the hard work youve put in.Firms want money rush it through happens all the time.Played quite a few of your scenarios including the PB1 all i can say is thanks and keep up the good work.
06-08-2007, 05:50 AM,
This is how bad Vista is, I have a copy of Word 2003, which is made by the same folks that made Vista, it will not work, after two weeks of me calling them for a solution, they gave up and mailed me a copy of Word 2007.

I have at least four other Vista ready programs that do not work and they cannot tell me why not. I have yet to install a program and not have some type of problem.

I don't think that Matrix is alone in this problem.

06-08-2007, 06:17 AM,
Jason,

I just want you to know that you have handled everything w/ professionalism & class.

I have read dozens of posts on both message boards & I know you are under pressure.

It will work soon & we will all toast your name once again!

cheers

Thanks for all you have done.

Jack

06-08-2007, 06:23 AM,
Thank you, gentlemen! I truly appreciate the support!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
06-08-2007, 06:29 AM,
Mark,
Matrix is Matrix...........and the Blitz club is the Blitz............not sure Matrix is all that much without us............so far I have downloaded and installed the game.......no probs............will try to insert my humble attempts at homegrown scenarios into the folders and see what happens..........so far the news from Huib etc is good and everything will eventually change over.............good news is Matrix installs into a different file so I can run the original versions of EF and WF which keeps the campaigns ongoing..........everything is running ok so far...............which is a lot better than when Talonsoft released the original............heck we had patches to EF...then upgraded to EF II and still had to go to 2 more patches to EF v 1.02..............not to mention version 1.03..............so a few glitches are not unexpected........after all the only perfect world appears to be at Walgreens...........if you can believe the advertisements :-)

I suspect a 100 years from now no one will really care.........and there are at least a billion Chinese who don't care right now................it's a joke..........it's a joke ..............it's ok to laugh :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
06-08-2007, 06:34 AM,
RD

I seem to remember in the not too distant past, all the fun you had getting computers to work through tech support???? Matrix guys are very responsive and are located nowhere near the Indian Ocean

;)
06-08-2007, 08:22 AM,
I feel exactly the same way Mark (Thor) feels about this! I ditto his comments to the T.....shame on Matrix - on this issue!!