• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Matrix CS
06-06-2007, 12:07 AM,
RE: Matrix CS
Congrats on the product release! cheers

One question. Does anybody know if the new nationality expansion for the Matrix version of Rising Sun is combatible with the existing Rising Sun Far East Mod?

Hawk and I are working on a RS campaign (playing all the published scenarios for RS in order), and I would not want to upgrade without the ability to play the Far East scenarios. I am sort of assuming that it is, since I think some of the Matrix team members were directly involved in the creation of the Far East Mod in the first place.

Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2007, 12:08 AM,
RE: Matrix CS
I believe online play is supposed to work again.

However, I started my download prior to walking out the door for work this morning. Arrggh, nine more hours before open up my present.
06-06-2007, 12:43 AM,
RE:��Matrix CS
RedDevil Wrote:I meant like Coding for prevention of replaying turns and Op fire routines and assault routines. Were any changes made to these areas?

I think the same opening of turns coding that is used in TOAW was included in the CS.

OP Fire routines and assault routines are on the hit list, but have not been looked at yet.

RedDevil Wrote:Is the PB#1 CD going to be compatible? what about PB#2 &#3?

PB#1 scenarios should be compatible, there are new sound files now so I will have to double check.

When I have time, I will create a PB#1 Matrix CS friendly version.

RedDevil Wrote:Is online play going to work once again?

It is supposed to, yes.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email