• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Reporting SAW scenarios
06-05-2007, 07:54 AM,
Reporting SAW scenarios
With SAW's arrival, what's the time-table to have an official SAW section on the scenario database?

I received my copy today, pre-ordered from NWS, so I'm assuming that more and more folks will be getting it and playing PBEMs. Haven't cracked it open yet, will do so tonight...

BRO
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2007, 08:37 AM,
RE: Reporting SAW scenarios
it'll be up to the owners of that game to put in the scenarios for reporting. Simply follow the instructions in the G-4 area under the scenarios sub-section.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-05-2007, 10:05 AM,
You guys are maniacs. I will have to wait a bit for SAW. With my bday coming up (6 Jun....d-day....great day for a birthday) I had to choose between several titles that I have been wanting to get.

It figures that Silent Hunter IV: Wolves of the Pacific (my dad was on SS328...USS Bergall in WWII out of Perth and Freemantle), Forge of Freedom, the soon to be released Campaign Series upgrade, SAW, and a couple of others all came out within a month or so of each other.

So...I went with Forge of Freedom for now. Great game btw. Hopefully I can harangue the spouse enough that she finally caves for "just ONE more wargame" but until then I will be on the sidelines licking my wounds that Ozgur has been more than happy to inflict. Ha.
06-05-2007, 11:07 AM,
Played the intro scenario before walking the dog. Damn Muj wouldn't stop harassing my men. Can't wait to get into it a bit more!
06-05-2007, 11:11 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:it'll be up to the owners of that game to put in the scenarios for reporting. Simply follow the instructions in the G-4 area under the scenarios sub-section.

Just scanned that a bit. Looks like there's needs to be a drop-down menu for SAW in order to add them. Am I looking in the right spot? "Add Scenario to DB"
06-05-2007, 12:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2007, 12:55 PM by RedDevil.)
Ooops.. :) I'll add the game to the ladder lists tomorrow morning, and yes you were in the right place :)

**** It's added now
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard