• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Map help, please!
06-06-2007, 04:41 AM,
RE: Map help, please!
Ok, this is beyond me. It's time for desperate measures. I'll send the map to Wulf. He knows everything about maps and will get a good laugh out of what ever I did wrong.
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2007, 04:42 AM,
RE:��Map help, please!
06-06-2007, 04:43 AM,
Ahhhh.......it was Edward III. I couldn't remember for the life of me. Eek

Just a thought but does the map editor have an option to flip the map 180 degrees?

cheers
06-06-2007, 05:32 AM,
06-06-2007, 12:54 PM,
Fubar Wrote:Ahhhh.......it was Edward III. I couldn't remember for the life of me. Eek

Just a thought but does the map editor have an option to flip the map 180 degrees?

cheers

Yes, but for some reason it isn't working with this map. The hotky is the Tilde '~' and there is a button for it on the editor. I setthe button to say Fwance (right) and English (left) and the English come out on the right. No matter what I do. I even built a scenario and saved the map and when I tested it, English on the right. I'm starting to think it is hard coded English on the right when fighting the French.
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
06-14-2007, 12:25 PM,
this may or may not help but I have ofetn just twisted the map round to suit the sides rather than suit the map, I did this in my last tourney, it just means that you have to either redo the map or test in advance...
Bis peccare in bello no licet - One cannot blunder twice in war.