• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

changing background theme from desert to ice blue
06-03-2007, 02:03 AM,
changing background theme from desert to ice blue
Now that it is getting hot in GA I would like to change the background from the desert theme to the cool ice blue theme.

I click on the change icon on the bottom but every time I reload I go back to desert them.

Any help or suggestions would be graetly appreciated.

thanks. Jack
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2007, 03:43 AM,
RE: changing background theme from desert to ice blue
Jack
the Blitz Site and forums run on 2 different procedures to change the backgrounds & themes.

For the site background, color change is simple, click on the link at the bottom of the page for your choice. you must have cookies enabled or accepted for the Blitz site tho, for it to "remember" your setting.
If this does not appear to work, delete your cookies for the Blitz and re log in and choose the new settings again.

For the Forums, you need to go to your USER CP (that's the bold black link at the top of the screen under the Blitz banner) on the left is a menu, you'll want to choose "edit options"

On the next screen on the RIGHT side at the bottom is a box that says Other Options with 2 drop box menus one is style, the other is language.

To get the ice blue theme use the style drop menu & Change your setting to Blitz-Default, there's also Green, Desert and Grey as well as a special Raz theme to choose from for forum colors.

hope this helps :)

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-03-2007, 04:20 AM,
RE: changing background theme from desert to ice blue
Randy thanks for the instructions. I like the blue background. Very cool!