• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The right tank
06-05-2007, 02:55 PM,
RE:��The right tank
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2007, 03:08 PM,
RE: The right tank
Having read a couple of AARs he had with hirr Leto, POS is a good solid veteran player, but stuck in his ways....becoming predictable for anyone who plays him repeatedly.
06-05-2007, 03:23 PM,
RE:��The right tank
McIvan Wrote:Having read a couple of AARs he had with hirr Leto, POS is a good solid veteran player, but stuck in his ways....becoming predictable for anyone who plays him repeatedly.

I have to agree with McIvan on this one....Pos is very good playing the game he likes...armor heavy...if you make a mistake he will hand you your ass...but he is predictable...his style does not change, nor his game preferences.

I made the mistake of telling Leto I had been playing multiple games with Pos...Leto literally sent me back to the drawing board...with his very different style...it is really hard to predict what that crazy Canuk is going to do..;)
06-05-2007, 03:26 PM,
RE: The right tank
I've never read any AARs or talked to anybody who has played him - so I am just going off of reading his tactics and looking at his screen shots. From those I have gathered that he is good at tank heavy meeting engagements, but is not very good of an infantry leader.

That is not intended to insult the guy- I have given him kudos more than once for his excellent testing posts - more of a warning to those who might think that his tactics posts are the best out there. Personally I would much rather have McIvan or Graves Registration posting detailed tactics posts - those you could pretty much take to the bank IMO.