• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WWIE
08-01-2007, 09:51 AM,
WWIE
Anyone have any news, rumours, hints, eta, developments, etc on the next installment of WWIE? I really enjoy TFB and I am eager for the next one.
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2007, 10:03 AM,
RE: WWIE
Not soon enough. :hissy:

I'm salivating at the thought of Drang Nach Osten. Or Великая Отечественная война. Either one. Really. I'm easy. Either side. I just want to play! :happy:
08-02-2007, 01:25 AM,
I remember reading a article by Jim Cobb ? at thewargamer site just several weeks back, which hinted at several games almost ready for release, a modern campaign, POA ww2 version and a WW2 TFB game.

Then Glenn sort'a hinted by posting on this board how many games were installed on his harddrive.

Hey this is all in black and white, I'm not starting a stampede.

Well I've got 40 HPS games installed and hope to continue to add to this number, I'm like a little kid at Christmas when the first friday of each month comes into sight.

08-02-2007, 01:34 AM,
That will be a good addition to the list WW1E, plenty of troops types and conditions, cant wait.
08-02-2007, 09:00 AM,
I hear ya on that Lowlander. The collection just wouldn't look right without the new release Big Grin
08-06-2007, 02:30 AM,
Oh well, nothing showed up !!!.
Should have known better, as a snippet of information tends to show up prior to release.